mine | zach

This year, all the families decided to celebrate Christmas at the Herron home. We usually spent it separately but this year felt different and more special. Even the girls were here to spend it with us.

It was Christmas eve, everyone was getting ready for bed. As I was about to slip out of my dark red dress that I was wearing when we went out for dinner, Zach came into the bathroom. His hands wrapped around my waist as he lightly kissed my neck.

"Zach," I smiled, sighing.

"I know we don't talk about this much but, I think I'm ready." His voice chirped as I turned around, giving him a shocked stare.

I started to undress myself, followed by Zach. I've never seen Zach completely naked before so when I did, I couldn't stop staring. He's seen most of my body, especially when he would walk in on me changing.

I quickly got in the shower after Zach, rubbing my hands across his shoulder blades. We didn't do anything in the shower, we wanted to wait. I washed him, he washed me. It was more of a romantic type situation.

Once we got into the bedroom, he immediately locked the door and pushed me onto the bed. I had just realized that it was actually happening and stopped. He gave me a worried look, taking my hand in his.

"If you're not ready, tell me. I don't wanna push you to do anything, baby."

His eyes were soft, and I knew he wouldn't do anything if I didn't want to. I loved that about him. He always waited for me for everything. Of course we've made out before but sex was so much more then that.

"No, no. I want this."

He smiled down at me, kissing my forehead before kissing my neck again. His hands roamed my body, making sure to touch every inch. His lips slowly traced down my stomach then back up. Before we went any further, he reached over to his stand next to his bed.

"Shit," he mumbled. I then noticed he was looking for a condom and didn't have one.

"We're gonna have to ask the guys. Or go buy some." I raised my eyebrows at him. His cheeks went red as he got up.

"Wait, I'll go ask them. Okay? It'll be better if I did." I threw on one of Zach's shirts since it drenched me like a dress.

He nodded, getting back on the bed. I quickly made my way towards Jack and Daniels shared room. I peaked in, only seeing Gabbie.

"Hey, do you have a uh-"

My face grew red as I made movements of my hands, signaling a condom.

"Oh my gosh! It's happening!" She squealed, heading over to Jacks suit case. She pulled out 2, handing them to me right away.

"Thanks," I chuckled, running back to Zach's room.

He didn't waste any time getting himself ready. He was gentle yet hungry. He harshly sucked at my neck, leaving dark marks everywhere and headed down my chest.

He knew neck kisses were my weakness. His hands roamed my body again, small moans escaping my lips. There were times were he made to cover my mouth from being too loud. But the pain and pleasure was beyond amazing. I could get use to this.

_____
the next morning

I rolled over, revealing an almost naked Zach. He was still sound asleep, wrapped in a thick comforter. We always have to sleep with separate blankets or we'd kill each other for them.

I slowly got up, noticing that today was Christmas. I went back over to Zach, kissing his lips multiple times before he smirked and opened his eyes.

"Good morning, gorgeous. Merry Christmas." He sat up, pulling me onto him.

"Oh damn," He chuckled, rubbing his fingers along my neck.

"What?" I questioned, going to look in the mirror. I had dark marks all down my neck.

"Zach, I can't go out there like this." I panicked, grabbing all my makeup from my bag.

"Baby, it's fine. They all know you're mine. This just shows it more." He got up, stood behind me, pressing his warm body against my old one.

I got changed into a simple outfits of leggings and a sweatshirt of Zach's. I put the hood up, trying to cover as much of it as possible. What are his parents going to think of me now?

When we went downstairs, everybody was already sitting around the tree, talking away. I sat down on the floor next to Christina and Tate while Zach sat behind me, wrapping himself around me again.

"How was it last night?" Christina winked.

"Gabbie told you?" I raised my eyebrows, mentally facepalming.

"Of course she did! Plus, you guys weren't exactly the quietest." Tate shook her head, looking back at the boys who were now staring at Zach and I.

I turned around to burry my face into Zach's neck as the boys joined us with Gabbie.

"Oh y/n, fuckkk-" Corbyn mocked, rocking his hips in the air.

"Not funny guys." I could feel Zach tense up under me. He hated when the guys teased him about things. No matter what they teased him about, he always got hot-headed over it.

"Faster, Zach. Please!" Jack grabbed the couch, pretending to grind against it.

Zach's muscles tightened even more as I grabbed his face. This always calmed him down, because while looking at me, he knew he couldn't do anything but stare back.

He moved the hood down, revealing my neck. They all gasped, wide-eyed.

"Yes, we had sex. Yes, he's mine. Yes, it felt amazing. There's no need to mock us for it when we all know you guys have done it too." I snapped, straddling Zach.

His hands rested on my hips as his mom walked in.

"I can't believe I heard that but Merry Christmas everyone!" Myta smiled warmly at us.

"I'm sorry mom," Zach started but she cut him off.

"You're not a kid anymore, honey. You can do whatever you please. And y/n, I'm glad you're the one for him."

"Thank you." I laughed, wrapping my arms around Zach's neck as he kissed me.

Soon, everyone was opening presents, cherishing each others company. Zach got me a diamond necklace with a Z on it. It was the cutest thing I've ever gotten. He also got me a mew camera which I was dying to get since my last one broke.

I ended up getting Zach new Vans and a chain bracelet with my initials on it. This has definitely been one of the best Christmas' I've ever had.

"I love you," I whispered in Zach's ear.

"I love you so much more."