THE CASE OF THE MISSING LIFEGUARD

THE CASE OF THE MISSING LIFEGUARD━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER THREE

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER THREE

Hawkins, Indiana
June 30,1985

YOU MUST BE AN ANGEL ♪

♪ I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES ♪

Y/N AND MAX SANG THE SONG AS THEY DANCED AROUND THE ROOM. El looked through magazines as she danced a bit to the music. Max chuckled as she saw El come across a picture of Ralph Macchio. "Oh, you found Ralph Macchio"Max said as she sat down.

"Macchio?"El asked as Y/n sat down beside her. "Yeah, he's the Karate kid! HAI-YAH!"Max did a karate move causing the three to laugh. "He's so hot, right?"Max looked at Y/n then El. "I bet he's an amazing kisser, too"She said as she looked at Y/n.

"Hey, uh..is Mike a good kisser?"Max said as she sat on the bed. "I don't know"Y/n smiled. "He's my first boyfriend"Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Ex-boyfriend"El smiled as she squinted her eyes. Y/n nodded slowly as she looked down.

"Hey, don't worry about it..okay?"Max asked. "He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness"Max said. "I guarantee you, him and Lucas, are, like totally wallowing in self-pity and misery right now"Max smiled as Y/n and El smile.

"They're like, "Oh, I hope they take us back"Max frowned causing three of them to laugh. "God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces"Max said as El looked at Y/n. "What is it?"Max asked as El and Y/n smile.

-

The static on Y/n's radio is crackling as El put a blindfold on. "Is this really gonna work?"Max asked as she sat on the bed, El nodded in response. "Holy shit, this is insane!"Max smiled. "Max"El said as she tried to focus. "Yeah, quiet! I'm sorry."

" WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! "

" WHAT DID I DO WRONG? "

" NOTHING "

" WHAT DID I DO WRONG? "

" WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE WRONG? "

" DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN? "

" I SEE THEM "

" WHAT ARE THEY DOING? "

" EATING "

" NOW I KINDA WANT FOOD "

" NOT THE RIGHT TIME N/N "

" SORRY "

" I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS "

" NOTHING, NOTHING. THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT "