THE LOST SISTER

THE LOST SISTER━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ CHAPTER SEVEN

THE LOST SISTER
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
CHAPTER SEVEN

Hawkins, Indiana
November 2, 1984

" AND IT JUST KEPT REPEATING? " Becky asked as she looked at El. "Repeat?"El furrowed her eyebrows a bit as she looked at Y/n then Becky. "Like a circle? Just showing you the same image over and over?"Becky asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"She kept showing the girl in the room.."El stammered as she spoke. "The rainbow room..?"Becky asked. El nodded in response, "What did the girl look like?"Becky asked. "Different"El says as she looked at Becky. "Different than you?"Becky asked. El nodded, "I think this is why Mama wanted to talk."

"To show you the girl?"Becky asked. El nodded as she than looked at Terry. "I think she wants me to find her"El looked at Terry.

-

Becky opened a cabinet then went through some files and put some on the floor. "When Terry and Amy were looking for you, they would keep these files of other missing kids"Becky said. "Kids they thought were like you both."

"Maybe that girl is in here somewhere"Becky said as she put another file on the ground. Y/n and El quickly start looking through files, "Here"Becky said as she gave El a file. "Does anyone look familiar?"Becky asked as El went through the file.

El took out a newspaper with a picture of a girl. "Is that her?"Becky asked. El looked at Becky and nodded.

-

Static was crackling from the TV as El had a blindfold on. Her nose was bleeding as Y/n got a tissue and wiped El's nose. El took off her blindfold as she exhaled. "Did you find her?"Becky asked. "No"El said as she looked at Becky. "Can I try..?"Y/n asked as she looked at El.

-

Y/n sat on a bed Becky had got her, She looked at the photo of the little girl. She held up the photo up high as she closed her eyes. She slowly started to remember seeing the girl in the rainbow room. Y/n opened her eyes as she entered the void.

Y/n turned around as she heard fire crackling, She slowly walked towards it. "Hello?"Y/n called out as she saw someone near the burn barrel. The girl slowly started to turn around causing Y/n to get scared. Y/n opened her eyes as she exited the void as she panted.

-

"Becky! Becky, El! I found her!"Y/n ran out the room. El's eyes lit up as she ran towards Y/n, "Really?"El asked. Y/n nodded as the two entered the kitchen. "I just-I didn't know who else to call"Becky says. "He gave me this number, and he came here looking for them."