Almost a Prologue

Hello again, it's me, LTV from the story description that didn't describe the story and today I will be showing you some basics about this app that I personally would have liked to know when I first started.

At the end there will be a description of the girls because I think it would be easier now than in the middle of an actual chapter.

½Symbols

¹Y/N = Your Name
²L/N = Last Name

That is all you need to know because there is no need for me to tell you what you look like.

The only thing I will change about you will be your birthday, (It is significant at one point) ,your personality, location and endowment.

You don't want to read "She/He looked at my E/C Eyes and my H/C Hair." because if someone looks at you, just write "She/He looked at my hair and then stared into my eyes."

I'm sorry if this seems like a rant from a newb but someone had to say it.

³Lemon Meaning

My name is LemonTeethVenom, or LTV for short, because of my Avatar/Picture.

(A lemon carved to look like Venom.)

I did not know that ³Lemon was a signal showing that the next chapter, or entire book in some cases, was going to include a sex scene.

This book may include Lemons but this does not mean it is purely for adults, if you are under 18, depending on your country, or just purely don't want to read the creepy shit that's about to go down just skip the chapter.

Lemons will be indicated by the word Lemon in the previous chapter and the title for the Lemon chapter will have the word LEMON in it.

My lemons will only last a chapter in my "Pieces" unless I have pre-warned you otherwise.

This piece will mostly be a "Story" and is not just a book of ⁴one-shots. ( ⁴Sex scenes lasting a chapter)

Timeskip

The most helpful tool, does as the name suggests. Good if there is nothing important happening on scene. Also non specific on how long time has been skipped.

Finally, let's meet the characters.

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN ANY CREEPYPASTAS.

I will not be showing pictures because I do not want to use something that isn't my own other than the actual Creepypasta headcanons, I also want you to picture your "version" of the character, to make it seem more reader insert.

When you first "meet" the character I will give a brief description of what they look like just in case though.

If I add in a new character I will make the next chapter an "Update" chapter and add in the character and explain my situation for writing.

If someone that actually ends up reading this begs for pictures I will try my best to draw them and if I fail I will just "borrow" someone else's and credit their name underneath if it is not obvious in the art.

Finally! If you are reading this for the first time, I broke down and borrowed a pic from Google.

It took me ages to find someone I assumed was the creator but I was wrong.

Finally, I *think* I have found the OC of the art.

Jane The Killer on Pinterest.