🦊 ~ Lemon Chapter ~ 🦊

I was ready to throw Tails back through the TV, she was still in doll form.

Tails: posh accent "I am here, my king."

"What the fuck? What's with the "My King" shit?"

Tails: posh accent "You won, you are the king of racing games. You becoming king does not denounce me from the title of Queen. Now ravish me, your Queen needs pleasure."

"Fuck off."

Tails: posh accent "How dare you, talking to your Queen like that. You are lucky I am in dire need of pleasure or I would be leaving."

"I am not fucking a toy doll."

Tails: "Fine, then throw me back through the TV if you want me to leave so bad."

I picked her up and got ready to throw her, when she turned into a human and made me fall backwards, landing on my bed.

"OhShit!"

I looked up to see Tails, she was wearing no clothes and my hand was on her breast from when I picked her up, she sat on my crotch and started to smile.

Tails: giggling "Looks like you fell into my little trap, my King."

She moved up to me and pulled me into a kiss, she was fighting for domination.

I obviously couldn't stop this, so I showed her who was in charge.

I stuck my tongue in her mouth and moved my hand down to her pussy, slowly rubbing it.

She was startled by this and her ears begin to twitch, but after a second she was ok.

She was wet already for some reason.

"How long have you been waiting for this?"

She looked at me with a fake pouty face.

Tails: "Too long..."

I continued to rub her clit, she was loving it.

Tails: "OhFuckThatsGood. Oooooh Faster, my ki- Ooooh"

I grabbed her tit with my spare hand and massaged it heavily, making her moan louder, her tails were wagging like crazy.

Tails: "I'mgonnacumstopstopstop!"

I stopped, then I pulled her legs toward me. I slammed my face into her pussy and started licking and fingering her clit.

She tasted like Gingerbread cookies, fresh out of the oven.

Tails: "PleasestopstopI'mtooclose!"

Her tails were wagging like crazy, they kept on hitting my face so I lightly pushed it away and she moaned even louder. They were super sensitive.

I started stroking her tails and she kept begging me to stop.

I didn't stop this time, I grabbed her legs so she couldn't move and licked her pussy even faster, making her release all over my face. I let go of her so she could lie on my bed.

Tails: out of breath "Ooohh that was nice..."

"Are you happy now? You finished?"

Tails smirked at me.

Tails: "Nowhere near finished, my king... I haven't even begun to pleasure you..."

She moved towards me and pulled down my pants, showing her my boxers with an excited object flying out.