Slenda Went Into The Kitchen

"Benny, are you sure can eat?"

Benny: "No... But I will try."

She was shivering, with fear or coldness I didn't know.

I can only imagine how she would act if she found out who actually gave her mouth to mouth.

Slenda came out of the kitchen with lunch.

Slenda: "Eat, Benny, it warms you up!"

Benny: "Okay..."

Jane: "Why did you faint? Was the game too much?"

Benny: "I don't know... I slowly felt really tired and I just... fell off."

I looked at Slenda and she shook her head. I guess I shouldn't explain.

                       Timeskip

We finished our food and Benny went with Slenda and Nurse Ann just to make sure everything was okay.

whispers "Jill, come here, quickly!"

Jill: "What's wrong? Why do you look like you're about to shit a brick?"

"Because I am! You know when I told you about the reason I was here?

Don't. Tell. Anyone.

Slenda might be quite annoyed."

Jill: "Oooh. Keeping a secret from Slenda?

I'll try... This will be fun!"

Jane: "What will be fun?"

Jane had overheard us.

Shit.

"We, uhhh, were just abo-"

Jill: "Y/N was just about to offer you a boxing match! Whaddaya say? Are you a wuss?"

Jane turned her head over to me and grinned.

Jane: "Oh really?"

"Y-yup. That is exactly what we were talking about and I was just wondering if you were up for it."

I glared at Jill and she smiled happily back.

Jill: "I gladly accept. Nurse Ann might be busy for a while. We can start in ten minutes."

Oh joy. About to get beat up by a crazed child killer.

Jill: "It could be worse, Slenda could have found out you told someone. At least now you will only get small to medium physical damage! That is a bargain against any of Slenda's punishments!"

"You obviously weren't told what she did to me when I made my own Lunch, it was embarrassing but better than this."

Jill: "Last time that happened, Benny got sent to the "special place"! What happened to you? She should have hated it!"

"She sat on me knee and force fed me sandwiches then edged me till I finished eating."

Jill: "Haha! That is amazing! I wish I was there to see your face!"

I flipped her off and walked away to prepare to get beaten to a pulp.

I guess it's not so bad, I can leech off whatever power she has and get a little bit more energy.

                        Timeskip

"Jane? I'm ready for our... Boxing match..."