Chapter 1: A New Friend

Waking up to the noise of the alarm clock and the brightness of the sun seeping through the window to her bed, she squinted her eyes for the rude awakening from her only escape from reality. She had to get up but she didn't want to leave the comfort of her bed. Especially since she had to go to school. School was hard for her as no one ever acknowledged her, they don't even know her name . She can just disappear one day and they wouldn't know.

Eventually she got up and headed straight to the bathroom she took a quick shower and did her daily routine of brushing her teeth, changing into her uniform, brushing her hair and eating breakfast. She lived alone cause her parents don't want her in the same house as them, she didn't mind though it means she gets a lot of privacy and can be in solitude. When she finished her routine she walked out the house, locked the door and walked to the school. The girl had long reddish black colored hair and her face was covered by her long bangs that she never thought to cut. They trailed down to her nose and she wore a mask to cover the rest of her pale face making sure no one could see her.

She arrived ten minutes late but no one cared. When she opened the door no one turned to see who it was they just continued with the register. The teacher read out the names but she didn't listen. She just sat down and look out the window. The teacher then exclaimed:

"today we are joined by some new friends. YOU CAN COME ON IN."

Seven boys entered the classroom but the girl didn't notice in fact she didn't even pay attention to what the teacher said. The boys introduced themselves one by one and they were all greeted by screams from the girls. They were then seated and one of them sat next to the girl. He turned to the side to greet the people seated next to him when he turned to the girl he realized something was off and still tried to say hi. The girl then realized she was being talked to and she turned to the voice saying hi. She then looked at him and then turned away.

After class, the girl got up and walked her secret spot on the roof. When she arrived she noticed something. She wasn't the only one here. She turn the corner and there he was. The new boy that tried to talk to her this morning. She glanced at him as he was dancing.

She admired him for a while but was then sent back to reality when he said to her:

" hello".

She then realized what she was doing and tried to walk away back but the boy had said:

"I'm sorry if I have offended you and you don't want to talk but I really want to be your friend."

Her eyes widened at the word 'friend' she then started to tear up and the boy noticed. He was about to say something else but the girl ran to the classroom. She quickly grabbed her stuff and exited the school grounds back to the comfort of her home.

When she got home she got changed into her pajamas and washed up before eating her dinner, which was instant noodles like always, she then went to her bed and thought about what the boy said. She began to tear up again and eventually cried herself to sleep.

The next morning, the girl got up once again and did her daily routine. She ate her breakfast and put on her mask before going to school. As she was walking she noticed that the boy she saw yesterday was there, he was walking and messing around with his friends. She wanted to avoid him but little did she know the boy noticed her. He looked towards the girl waving and smiling. She just looked away and walked the rest of the way to school. The boys friends looked at the boy as if he was an idiot and they all continued to the school.

In class the girl sat in her seat and looked out the window. The boy then entered the classroom and saw the girl. He then smirked as he went up to her and touched her arm whilst saying boo. The girl jumped and looked towards the boy. She then removed her arm from his touch as she didn't like to be touched and turned away. The boys smile was fading away as he returned to his seat.