Chapter 1: Slut

I woke up in yet again, someone else's bed, his masculine arm wrapped around me. "Ugh" he was sweaty and naked, just as I. I reached in my bag on the dresser and took my birth control pills.

"Mmm" he wearily rubbed his eyes, "Morning gorgeous" I rolled my eyes and swiped his arms off of me with sass. "Wh-what! What happened?! Did I do something?! Please don't leave me! I-I love you!" He was hysterical.

This guy literally hated my guts just the other day. I scoffed with venom, "I'm sorry did I fuck a man or a bitch?" I got on my bra, shirt, then pants, not even looking for my panties as I scurried on out, 'God, another fucking hangover and I'm gonna kermit sewer slide'

I walked out of his apartment and made my way to the nearest taco bell. I may have snagged his wallet. I ordered a cheesy gordita and F/o/c (Food of Choice). I winked at the cute boy taking my order, he simply blushed when he gave me my receipt along with his number, I giggled and made my way to my motorcycle. "Time to go home and see what today holds" I watched the last clip on my phone. "You're name is F/n L/n, your quirk is called seductress, and you are known as the school slut, you always make this video to remind yourself who you are the next morning, and right now you are most likely getting over a hangover or some cute boy who was only a one night stand. And don't forget, you don't get mad. You get even." And with that last bit said, the video ended. "Ugh, another day of being perfect me" I groaned as the painkillers didn't do shit. "Whadda way to spend Saturday" I moaned on the couch that smelled of roses, as my parents were still out of town on their BuIsNeSs TrIp. They were the ones who took me out of the best high school in the world, all of this trouble just so I can go to uA hIgH, shit I'll probably spend the rest of my days getting high up in that bitch, I didn't ask to be a hero.

I was a hot mess and decided to clean up, "Incoming call! Bestie!"

I swiped left to answer my phone while butt naked and dripping wet, "Daaaaam, wass goo lil mama, lemme eachu uppp!" I playfully rolled my eyes, "Hey uglyyyyyyyyyyy, how are you?"

"wASSup Shit-head"

"ISS SHIH THEED! That's why you're the slutty captain of the cheer squad!" She giggled as she noticed me grunt, "Someone got the good dick last night! So who was it!"

"I don't even kno- Oh wait" I pulled out his wallet and saw his name, "His names Belial, and god is he hawt" My tone was relaxed, just as always.

"BIIIIIIIIIIIITCH! YOU GOT ASHLEY'S MAN! THAT'S THE HOTTEST FUCKER IN SCHOOL!!" I scrolled threw my feed and found a pic of me pecking his cheek. He was a fucking dream. "OK OK! YOU'RE TELLING ME... THAT YOU... LET... HIM GO!"

"Yea" in reality, I couldn't give a fuck, he seemed like a fuckboy, and he was always pulling my hair, calling me slut and bitch, so why would I spend an ounce of actual love on that lowlife. He was a slob who didn't know how to treat woman. "Welllll, I gotta go, imma meet up with a cutie I met this morning" I waved to my bestie, "And don't forget about that thing on Sunday" my tone was now serious.

"Oh honey, how could I forget!" She cackled, "Just make sure you can wake up in the morning without limping, or getting a headache, MWAH!" She kissed the screen as I put my cheek up to it.

"Love you bestie,"

"Love you more"

B/f/n was my soulmate, well if I was les, but she's been there for me ever since the start of 4th grade. There was someone else as well.

Was

And that's why she's gonna pay tomorrow. "Watch out Ashley, I'm about to get even"

A/n

I really wanted to do something for our precious baby Tamaki, don't know if I'll continue

Wc-734