Chapter 3: Weak Spot

"Your parents have decided that you'd be better off at another school, in Japan" Mr. Johnson explained.

"JAPAN!?" I lost my shit as if I wasn't just crying earlier, Mr. Johnson flinched, then eyed me suspiciously, "1st this! And now I'm moving to Japaaaaaaaaan! Away from my FRIENDS?!" My cries were muffled as I sobbed into my knees that were hugged to my chest.

"Now, I understand this is all new and rough, I'm gonna miss you too F/n, but I'm sure that a girl like you will fit in just fine. Come and visit me when you can though. I'll miss our evening gossip chats" I sniffled while Mr. Johnson was talking about the good times.

"Me too man, me too" I used to treat Mr. Johnson and we would sometimes hang out at the mall after school. This is where all the rumors came from.

"Yea" The female blonde whispered a few years back to the other cheerleaders, "She's totally smashing that pot belly for her college career, as sickening as it is, she's the school slut! Jus what you would expect ladies, that captain spot shoulda gone to me, but she probably slept with that hunk, coach Anderson" as the years went by, so did the rumors, rushing, like blood, to my ears, "She's a total slut!"

"She'll never amount to anything!"

"She fucks her Dad when her Mom is away!"

"She fucks random old guys for money"

"She blows the teachers so she doesn't blow her tests!"

All this shit that's coming at me, I wonder who throws it (Girl u not an angel either). Nevermind, I was positive who it was. Ashley and I used to be the best of friends which confused me as to why she would do such a thing. She even tried blaming B/f/n, the close relationship between her and I was broken for a while, until B/f/n gave me solid proof.

From then on, I've been planning this day. BUT NOW I'M MOVING AWAY AND WON'T EVEN GET TO SOAK IN A DAY OF SCHOOL HERE WITHOUT THE BITCH!

"You know where I'm going?" I rubbed my eyes.

"No clue, but wherever it is, I'm sure you'll do just fine. You'll be gone in 4 days, Friday is your last day L/n."

I took in my surroundings one last time before replying, "You're right! And I'm gonna make the most of my last days!" I walked out of his office with a grin and tears.

'I'm gonna make the most of it' I'll throw a big party on Friday, and we'll see what happens from there.

I told B/f/n all about the whole fiasco, "nnNNnNOOoOooooOOOoOOOOOOOOOOo! NOONONONONONONONO!! NO!" She was stomping in the lunch room.

Other girls looking at us, "The fuck are you lookin at" I sneered at one, causing her to cry and run off to some place far away from me. 'Bruh'

"Hey! That was really mean" a short chubby girl named Mei spoke up. 'God that's all she ever does.'

"Come again?" I'm not used to people talking to me with such a tone.

"Sorry,"

'That's righ-'

"What I meant to say is you're a bitch"

Everyone was now involved, "OOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I used my words first, since it wouldn't be fair if I talked shit, then beat the snot out of someone as soon as they stood up for themselves. "And you're short, fat, n ugly. What's new?"

Her expression was priceless, as everyone in the cafeteria snickered, 'It wasn't that funny' "Y-you slut!" She was trying to run out, key word: "trying"

"Daaaamn! Never seen you run that fast unless theirs some food in front of you, get it girl! Not the calories, the exercise! No, not extra fries!" I mocked her, and as soon as those big doors slammed shut her cries were muffled, 'I almost feel pity' the lunch room roared with life. 'Oh wait, no I don't,'

"DIYUUUMMMMM! GET IT BABY!" Josh, the school's 2nd cutest boy.

"What's up fuckboy?" That was my nickname for him, he was still the only one I never got, yet.

"Not much, how bout you babe" he wrapped his arms around my waist as I stood from my seat I sat on to dump my tray.

"Oh y'know, finna throw up my lunch since I saw something so repulsive," he laughed his ass off.

"Good one!"

"I'm not talking about Mei" I glared at him. It took the simpleton a bit to think of who I was talking about.

"OOOOooooOoooh, wait... HEY!" He pouted and crossed his arms.

B/f/n swooping in, "Hey cutie! I'll take you!"

"Oh would you now?" He purred seductively, 'Here we go' I just patted B/f/n's shoulder with a knowing smile as I walked off.

I was heading to the back of the school to get high as fuck, I started pulling out the weed, but quickly heard a shuffle. I was hasty when I shoved the illegal substance back in my bag, then stuck my head out, making sure they wouldn't be able to see me, but I could clearly see them. "What's the matter numb nut! Hah! You actually thought you had a chance with HER!" The meatheads known as Henry and Belch from the football team were picking on some poor germaphobe boy, I think his name was Eddie. I may have been rough on the outside, but it pained me on the inside to see someone get wrongfully bullied.

Before they could lay another finger on the small boy I walked out of my hiding spot, acting like I heard nothing, "Oh... hey boys!" I greeted the 3.

"O-oh. H-hi Y/n" Belch got all bashful.

"Hey Sexy" Henry winked, 'gross'

"Hey Eddie!" I completely ignored the other 2. Eddie looked shocked as hell, I linked my arm around his casted one and walked off, but before I was completely out of the 2 boys line of sight, I had an important conversation with them, "If I find out you 2 so as interact with this boy again, you'll pay" I could feel the sweats drop. "Understood?"

"Y-yes!"

"Yes Y/n! I'm so sorry! I didn't even mean it! It was all Belch' idea! And I had no choice because he threatened he was gonna tell everyone I had a small penis and that-"

I pulled out my phone, hiding it from the boys, "I couldn't hear your proper apology, say it again" I scared them shitless.

"IM SO SO SORRY Y/N! IMSORRYEDDIE! I DIDN'T MEAN ANY OF THIS! I WAS JUST LISTENING TO BELCH! ITS HIS FAULT NOT MINE! HE SAID HE WAS GONNA TELL EVERYONE MY DICK IS SMALL IF I DIDN'T SO I DID WHAT HE TOLD ME TO DO TO EDDIE!" Henry's nose was overflowing with snot while he tried to suck it back in. I giggled while looking over at Eddie, he seemed surprised then joined me.

"Thanks Hen!" I waved my phone in his face, showing that he was now forced to be my bitch.

I grabbed Eddie's hand and ran off, once we were far away from them he spoke, "Thank you" he blushed while looking down.

"Don't thank me. I just don't like seeing innocent people get hurt, just..." I didn't even know why I did what I did. I just felt my heart pang when I saw them pushing him around, but I never did for any other girl or guy. But they were all loud mouths, attention seeking bitches, or lousy fuck boys. Is it possible I hold a soft spot for shy guys? Boys who don't have that much confidence in themselves?

"Did, did you hear them say who I like?" He was now fidgeting, sweating profusely.

"No, but I'm pretty sure I know who it is now" I giggled while kissing his cheek and walking away from the adorable stuttering boy. He was a cute germaphobe, I'll definently invite him to my party.

A/n

Wc-1346