Chapter 15: Fight

F/n's pov

"Hey L/n?" Amajiki said my name in a questioning way as we walked together. After 6th he ran to catch up to me at the front gates, asking if we could walk together. I obviously agreed, and to my place is where we were headed.

"What's up bud" I glanced at him with curiosity.

"If you missed me so much" he sniffed, causing me to give him my full attention, "Why did it take so long for you to return?" a tear at the corner of his eyes. 'Fuck that's cute'

"Amajiki" we were currently on the sidewalk, shoulders centimeters apart, I stopped in my tracks and placed both hands on his shoulder, giving him a look of sympathy. I couldn't resist hugging him. "Things were just... tough when I was in that spot. I had never caught actual feelings for someone, but when I saw you, something had changed in me. You messed with my head, I was thinking it was a cold or something, I ranted to B/f/n about you, and I even thought about telling you how I feel. Then when Ashley told me, I... I couldn't. It took a toll on my cold heart, and in a way, I guess that was karma. But now here I am, because... in a way, I guess its love. Dumb love that I have for you" I chuckled while kicking a rock and looking down at it. All the while I was a cherry, Amajiki though. He nearly passed out.

"I'VE GOTTA GO!" He bolted the other way.

'Wait!'

I just got him back and he's already gone. "Nice going F/n" I clenched my fists ready to kill someone.

I ignored all eyes that roamed as I walked the streets and dodged any possible encounters or conversations on my way home. I decided to call up B/f/n to cool myself. "READY FOR THE PARTYYYYYYYY" If I didn't know any better, I would've thought she was casted for a dinosaur in Jurassic World.

"I'm ready to kick someone's ass actually" I put a hand to my forehead to rub it as I tried to ease my troubled mind.

"Oooh, its gotta be Tomikoa's ass though. And DON'T FORGET TO SNATCH THE WEAVE!! Gotta take that shit home as a trophy, ya fimme?"

I chuckled at her evil nature, I guess it is my fault she's like that though. "Yea yea, what should I wear?"

"OH OH! LEMME DO YOUR HAIR AS WELL!!"

"Hell. No." I glared.

1 hour later...

"AHHHH! GIRL YES, GIVE A LITTLE TWIRL!!"

"You are so dumb, bye. Love you" I grinned.

"HEY! I AM NO-"

I hung up and got the said location on my phone out. 'I've still got a bit of fight in me, let's hope it's not released at the party' I then thought of the reason I was going, 'Actuallyyyy'

Once I got there I had compliments thrown at me left and right. I could barely see any faces I recognized due to the constant movements of everyone else who would somehow end up in my face. I was rotating my head rapidly, Amajiki coming into view, 'Am I seeing this right? Does this mean he's really with that bitch' "AMAJIKI!" A voice that was rather crude cut off my thinking and emotional feels and screeched at him. He flinched and looked to the direction of the noise. "C'mere" he was hesitant, "NOW!" Her voice was shrill. Amajiki moped over their, as he wasn't one to say "No".