Chapter 2: Gross

3:23 PM

"Hey cutie 😘"

3:23 PM

Hi

Can I come over 4 some fun ;)

Yes

He gave me his address in under a second, this guy was desperate, for a hottie he replied seconds later. "Even tho ur reply was dry as FUHK, ur hella Thirstyyyy" I scrolled through my feed, guys spicing up my dm's, girl's making it an even bigger fiery pit of hell. "Hah, I live for the clout" I laughed at my phone, one girl complaining about her man falling for me, and according to him, we smashed. "I don't even know who the fuck that is" I squinted at the pic the girl sent me, it showed her, probably ex by now, chugging some tequila. 'OooOoooOh NO!' I nearly passed out from not breathing, but could you blame me! Laughter created by me filled the air, "I" more laughter, "FUCKED THAT?! BAHAHAHAHA!" I slapped my knees hard, jumping from my bed I laid on. Her "man" was nothing but a regret from the past.

"Funny, I have what are called standards, you obviously haven't heard of them" was all I texted her before moving onto the next bitch.

Another girl explained that I was the reason for making her les, I just left her on read while taking my time to get to the boys house. After a guy sent me a hideous dick pic, I got on my harley to spread some anarchy.

I got to the Taco Bell boys smol place "HeyYoooooOooooOo!" I wrapped my arms around his well built self, "So, what type of fun did you have in mind?" I bit my lip, holding both his shoulders while getting dangerously close, my own intoxicating scent of warm, sweet vanilla filled his nostrils, I saw his eyes go way back for a sec until he finally came back to reality. 'This guy seems like he could last forever' I was getting all giddy, this is how I get my drive to go on in life, this is how I cope with this cruel humanity.

Sex.

I didn't care what people called me, most of them said shit cause they were jealous, but when I confronted them, they were always pussies. I loathed nothing more than fake people, and I definitely showed my hate. Some of those people ended up in the hospital, I'm not some defenseless maiden, I have my own personal gym I train in, and the material I use is ruthless. I'm smart, strong, and sexy. Something every guy wanted, but I just wasn't ready to settle. I'm still young and welp, why not take advantage, be young and dumb while I can.

Once whatever his name and I were done with the hickeys and stuff, I decided to give him some pleasure his hands could never provide. That is until, "What the fuck"

"Wh-whats the matter"

His heavy panting filled the room.

"Where the hell's the rest of it" I put his dick back in his pants. His face was a baboons ass cheeks.

"Wh- I, i," I saw his eyes glisten.

"Awww, did I just shrink your ego to the size of your dick?" I patted his head while fake pouting, "See ya shortie," this guy was probably 6'5, but his "little friend" was something else. I put my clothes on while he just sat on his bed, lips quivering, eyes watering, "Man the fuck up" with that said, I exited the door of his tiny apartment. I checked my phone when I got to a pit stop and checked up on my low rider that was decorated with flames, a text from my bff appeared.