Chapter 12: Goodbye

"Goodbye" I whispered gently, A gusty rush of wind was thrown towards my direction. "Huh" the beasts hadn't feasted on me, instead headed to F/n. "NO!" I tried running, but the creatures of the night had already tackled her to the ground, all I could see was the vicious snouts of the fur covered animals moving with haste, I wasted no time in dashing over to her. 'I'm not ready to say goodbye! It was supposed to be me not her! Please!' I shoved at the pack, but it was to no avail.

Then giggling was heard, "Huh?" Who could have been laughing at a situation like this!

"Get offa me ya fucking wolves!" She pushed them away with such force. The entourage whimpered as they each licked her face one last time before sharing a verbal goodbye. I quickly helped her up and she looked me in the eyes, "So... you love me?" She got in my face with a sexily evil smirk that for some reason aroused me. But beneath that seductress act, I could feel type sadness radiating off of her.

"Uh, I, I- Um, erm. Ack!" I struggled to find words.

"It's fine, heh. I already know" her face was solemn.

"YOU DO?!" 'You idiot! You shouldn't have opened your dumb mouth!'

3rd person's pov

The girl was thinking about what she learned a few minutes ago, the Tomikoa girl had gotten to her head, and Amajiki was completely unaware. He thought L/n was talking about his undying love for her, no matter of her past. "Well, I'm not exactly happy with what you've done, and it'll probably hurt me to see you now, so I guess... this is goodbye" She gave him a soft smile before speaking again, "If the others ask, I've already left and probably won't be back in a while"

"Wha- no!" He whispered the no as she walked away, although he couldn't see, the tears were pouring down her face, every single bone in his body was shattered as his heart was ripped out of his chest. So many thoughts running through his troubled mind, 'Did she really get upset over the fact that I had feelings for her? Am I that hideous! I'm such a fool for believing I'd have a chance!'

She felt herself still walking, unable to come to a halt with all this suffering raging through her own self. She was trying real hard to seem calm and collective, her usual laid back self, but in reality, her heart was crushed, barely beating as it had experienced too much pain, nearly fragmenting into a million pieces, with this said goodbye. Just as her, the boy was sulking in his very spot. She didn't dare turn back, as this would be the last thing said between the two. Their last words in the form of a pitiful goodbye. Tomikoa has ruined something so beautiful, something that could've bloomed and blossomed into such a wonderful relationship, something that could've lasted forever.

All because of a petty rumor, it resulted in a goodbye of something so special.

F/n had a plan though, she would get even. She would get more out of this goodbye.

A/n

Sorry for the short and sad chapter! I've been busy prepping for school, but didn't wanna keep y'all waiting :)

Edited👌
WC-562