Chapter 8: Break even

"F/nnnnnnnnn!"

"Morning d00d" I kissed B/f/n through the phone with a loud yawn.

"Someone have another hangover? Who was it this time? A cutie! A hunk! Both? BOTH AT ONCE!?"

"Nah. Just thinking of my next victim," I was doing just that as B/f/n wanted to see my face once again. I picked up without even glancing at her or the phone, holding a giant board and writing stuff down atop it.

"OooOOoOOohhh, is it another pretty girl?"

"Another Ashley" I scoffed while holding my chin in one hand and a marker in the other.

"OOOOOH SHIIIIITT! GIRL SHE FINNA CATCH THESE HANDS! WHAT THAT HOE DO?!"

"Long story short. She gave my man herpes" I glared at the board as the whole scene replayed in my mind, "And I'm about to break even."

I came up with a masterful plan to expose Tomikoa. It was gonna be a bit rough (just how I like it), since I was doing it alone and without B/f/n, but I'd manage.

I thought of the first place she ran to and decided to get some camera footage of what happened in there, meaning I would have to somehow get in the girls locker room office.

I waited for Monday to come, and as soon as I walked in the doors I was greeted by the cute and cheery blonde named Mirio Togata, "Morning F/n!"

"Sup Mirio" I winked as we high fived. He just blushed and looked the other way, "I'll see you around babe, I got some things to do" I pecked his cheek when I saw Amajiki pass by. I saw his angel like face grimace, usually I wouldn't give a fuck, but this boy. He did things to me, things I can't even explain. Mirio was just standing beside his locker, fumbling and blushing. I giggled while I waved, blowing a kiss.

I snuck into the office of the locker room of the girls and got in with no problem. And to my surprise, the bitch had done it in BOTH locker rooms, I wouldn't be surprised if she fucked in the principal's office. Boy oh boy am I about to break even then her legs. I downloaded everything on a file on my preprepared USB drive, and went to head out the door that led to the rest of the locker room.

*BANG* "Ah!"

'Shit! Some shitheads are having fucking sexual intercourse.' I slammed myself back into the office and ducked underneath the desk. "Fuck Ratoshi!! Just put it in already!" 'Hang on, that's Ashley's bitch ass' I slowly got up from my hiding spot and pulled my phone out underneath the closed blinds on the window recording the scene that was held before my very eyes.

"We should finish this later! Aren't the others gonna be suspicious that we're the only 2 missing from class?! And what about your grandfather?! What's he gonna think when he finds out."

"Who gives a fuck about that old geezer, I need you now!"

"Heh, well when you put it like that" I got everything on video. He had very terrible posture while holding her against the lockers, and she was even worse, flailing her arms around like a fucking retard. (I'm sorry if that offends you, readers a bad bitch so she says some offensive things). Once they finished they had more dialogue, "wait... don't you have a boyfriend?" He was panicking.

"Wha- oh! Hah! That pathetic loser could never be mine. Someone like ME! With HIM?! Don't make me laugh honey" she giggled while getting her skirt on. 'I don't know for sure if its Amajiki she's talking about, but if she is, I'm sending her straight to hell'

"Hah! Ok that's what I thought, like how the hell could Amajiki get someone at all!" Now that boys just kissing her ass.

"Right?! Let's go baby" she kissed his cheek and walked out of the locker room.