Chapter 4: Party!

I stood at the front of my homeroom class, "Good morning everyone!" All the boys let inappropriate comments escape their lips along with cat whistles while the girls had fake smiles stitched to their revolting faces, "I just wanted to say that you're ALL invited to my house on Friday for a warm going away party, I'll be sure to give you more details about it after class"

"Wait! You're going away!?"

"NOOOOOOO!"

"Thank God"

"WHO'S GONNA BE CHEER CAPTAIN?!"

"WHO EM I GONNA JERK OFF TO AT NIGHT"

'What'

"Everyone! I know you're sad to see Y/n go, and since I'm feeling nice today, you all may socialize or get rid of missing work for any class"

Everyone huddled around my desk, saying how they'll miss me so much and asking about the party. One boy offered, "All the seniors should take a group photo with and for Y/n!"

"Yea!" Another agreed.

And so it was settled, the rest of my classes went on with me informing them before and after class about the party and the photo after school. Majority of my classmates were stoked and couldn't wait for the event.

I realized I only had 6th period gym with Eddie, but I always skipped it to do important business in the girls bathroom, since I usually did my physical hard work at home cause I can't SnIfF there. The evidence would be easy to find. But today, I decided to sacrifice myself to the exposure of a bunch of horny, nasty, thirsty boys so I could invite Eddie personally.

When I told him all about it, he was ecstatic. "REALLY?!" His voice cracked causing him to flush and me to giggle.

"Cute," I booped his nose in a playful manner, he nearly fainted. "I'll be off"

"You're skipping?" He seemed astonished.

"I've got something else to do, see you there Friday?"

"YEA!"

He made me feel so bubbly, it was strange. "You don't even know the guy, cool your tits"

Friday came like the snap of a finger (I still c Thanos in my room) and the party was filled with ass, tits, dicks, alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, drugs, abs, and mostly fun! Eddie though, seemed uncomfortable at the doorway, being fashionably late. He brought a box of Kool-aid. Causing me to laugh my ass off, already 10 shots of Tennessee Whiskey into the night, "I'll enjoy this very much, Thanks Eddie Teddy" I slurred while getting in his face.

He seemed uncomfortable, and it hit me like bull dozer. I was out of my drunken state and opened my eyes, "Oh, I'm... I'm sorry Eddie" I put a gentle hand on his shoulder in a caring way.

"Its quite alright, this isn't my type of party anyways" with that said he brushed off my hand and walked out rather then in my mansion.

"WAIT" But it was too late, he was already gone, fleeing into the wonders of the night. I puffed, "So much for those feelings of mine"

"Oh Y/nnnnnnnn!" I looked over to an already drunken B/f/n, clinging onto fuckboy, what was his name again?

"Hey bitch" I responded.

She snickered while patting the boys rock hard chest, "Tell her!" She whisper yelled in his ear.

He pulled me close as B/f/n was clinging to his right side, "Whaddya say the 3 of us find somewhere to uhh, have some real fun, Party Girl" he used my nickname in a seductive way. I wasn't fazed, but decided I had nothing better to do.

"Let's get this over with"

When we got to my room, Jaden was definitely something else. He was probably about 9 inches of white boy cock, and the face plus body attached to him added more to moistness between the legs of B/f/n and I. He lasted a long time too. The only other thing I remember from last night was him cumming all over my tits after about 30 minutes.

The next morning, my legs were sore and B/f/n's sides were bruised with a bruised up collarbone and neck, while Johnny's dick was just out there. I cringed and pushed the boy off of my king sized bed, "Get up Johnson, your times up!"

"Ungh!" He groaned as he rubbed his head, and side which was shoved mercilessly, "My names Josh"

"Whatever Frank" I scoffed.

"Ouch" he sounded genuinely hurt, "I, I thought you and I had something"

"Had" I said putting my hair up, careful not to wake my bitchy angel on the opposite side of the bed.

"B-but"

"You ever heard of a one night stand Joseph? Well yesterday was the perfect demonstration of it," I got my shirt on without getting my bra, "theirs two big doors down three flights of stairs, to the left, take a right, and down the middle there's an exit, careful the dogs don't get you, they aren't fond of pussies" with that said he fled with quivering lips and a raging fire in his heart which burned and stung. "Welcome to this cruel, worldwide party called life, buddy" I scoffed as I heard him sobbing like a wuss.

B/f/n awoke, "Where's Josh!" She was frantic.

"Oh relllaaaaxxxxx!" I laughed at her worried self, "he was all the way in you yesterday"

"Oh shut up!" She punched my arm playfully.

After Friday passed, I hugged B/f/n for what seemed forever. She then spoke in between snuffs, "You better" *sob* "fucking text" *more sobs* "and facetime every single DAyY!" Wailing like banshee's, we finally let go as I stepped into my parents helicopter. All of our belongings being transferred by another way of transportation.

Once we settled in our big ass mansion in Japan, we just waited for the arrival of our stuff. My head throbbing the whole damn day, 'Of course I had to party hard for my folks though' that party was definitely one to remember, our house was WRECKED! Luckily Mom and Dad already had everything packed, and didn't return to the house, and my belongings were all readied the day I found out about the whole move. It was just up to the movers who had to get our furniture and pictures and stuff, at least they could look forward to that great pay, despite the mess.

As I settled into my nice new room, I started to pull out some pictures I had personally packed, the one we took Monday with every senior, no matter what category they fell in, and a lot of pics of B/f/n and I together. My favorite one was the two of us on the beach. Bikini babes getting lustful stares, 'God I miss her'

"Incoming call from: Bitch Ass"

"HEYYYY BABBBBYYYYY!"

"GRRRRRAAAAATATATATAAAAAAAAH! WASS GOOD NIQUA!" Her makeup was running while she spoke. "GaWdDamMIT! FUCK OUTTA MAI FACE, UR MAKIN MEH CRY UGLY HO!"

"Wow, I miss you too" I laughed since she called me.

She was choking on her own sobs, "Bruhhhhh, it hasn't even been day!" I snorted like a pig with how hard I was laughing.

"Bitch" she sniffled then hung up. I laughed up a storm thinking of our younger days when I didn't have to worry about keeping my grades good, studying every night, getting control over my quirks, my hand to hand combat. So much in the world for a party girl like me to master. But I eventually will.

On Saturday, I was introduced to the principal of UA, a cute mouse, I think. He asked me to call him principal Nezu, and that it was an honor to have me join the, "party"

Interesting choice of words Principal.

A/n

WC-1295