Chapter 10: Party Hard

F/n's pov

An old man was laughing his ass off, seeing a high school boy, I'm guessing, who was currently standing before him with a wide grin, saying, "I got that from my homeroom teacher back at Ketsubutsu!" The brunette explained.

I was in battle stance and everything, every single pair of eyes whipping to the source of the sound, "Kumby-fuckin-yah" I deadpanned. The 3 musketeers came rushing in, panting and clutching their knees as their eyes took in the scenery. The house was hideous on the outside, but the inside... absolutely repulsive. I could tell it looked better before I got there, but every single corner was trashed, their was an old couple making out in one of them, a boy I didn't recognize twerking on an old woman in a photobooth was something else I saw in this wack place. And to my surprise, she was enjoying it. Other then that, all eyes were on me. "Umm... I bought drinks?" I asked more than said.

The elders erupted in cheer. I stashed some in my clutch purse, the one I took to every party. The things I could and did fit in there. I took out the hard liquor known as Poitin and set it on the table, then some light rum, and finally Tennessee whiskey (YOURE AS SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH AS TENNESSEE WHISKEY! My jam ToT). An old man was the 1st there, chugging the whole bottle of whiskey. 'Good thing I brought a bunch' my parents had their own personal bar and cellar they rarely used. Lucky thing for me, they never questioned where it all went, thinking it was all engulfed the night before.

"Hangovers" I scoffed.

"I bet you remember ours" that same brunette that made the old man beg for mercy with joy and laughter.

"Umm..." I didn't even remember him. He was cute yes, but if I don't remember him then we didn't fully finish a "wrestling match" in the bedroom. And their were so many possibilities of why the whole ordeal was incomplete.

"Oh... y-you don't?" He seemed hurt.

"It's called a hangover, the fuck you expect" I was back to my old, cruel self.

"Oh... right" he wasn't even tryna hide his pain. "Well, it wasn't really a hangover, more like an um... affair?" I just gave him that, 'Ok, and?' Look, causing him to open his mouth again, "Yo"

"Hey" I greeted back.

"Heh, no. My name is Yo. Ring a bell?" he got closer, our noses nearly touching.

I was standing there, doing nothing but thinking of where I've heard that name before. I heard the jeopardy tune ringing in my head, 'Who the hell names their kid Yo'

"Wait, you... don't remember?" I felt his self esteem drop. 'Another day, another victim. These guys set themselves up to easily'

"Nope" my face said fuck off, and that's exactly what I wanted.

"W-what! But.... you were all over me! You came into Tacobell, gave me your number, came over, and..."

"Oh yea" I could hear the bells, no pun intended, "You're that guy with a thumb for a dick" he stood there feeling embarrassed and tortured while I walked off. He shouldn't have returned if he remembered what happened last time, not my fault.

Some party people were standing around us, observing the whole situation, and of course, it was dead silent once again. An old lady shouted with a raspy voice, "How could you reject a cutie like him!"

I looked over the frozen and silent crowd and responded, "If only you knew" with a low voice. With that said, I got out my giant bottle of spirytus, took a swig, wiped the remaining residue that hung on my face and groaned, 'let's wake up these half dead people party girl' "What kinda party is this?! I see the wild animals," I pointed to the crowd with one hand as the other was holding my fat bottle, then continued my little pep talk, "The food, drinks, I can hear some music, it's all here! Yes." I nodded my head while sticking out my bottom lip, holding my arms out in a questioning way, walking around the riot, "But... where's the life in this party?" I laughed a bit for dramatic effect then smirked, "Oh yea. RIGHT HERE BABY!" I chugged the whole bottle of strong liquor like it was nothing and threw it against a wall, making a loud crashing noise of a thousand glass shards flying all over. I swiped at my lips wiping off the remaining residue.