Chapter 9: Prep

A/n

Cringey ass drawings ahead

I tried really hard tho, so please no hate

I tried really hard tho, so please no hate. I don't mind constructive criticism tho! Sorry in advance, enjoy!

"Nevermind about that! How bout you n Amajiki?" He got in my face with a wide grin that made his eyes squint.

"Hah. He's into Ashley's fake ass" I acted tough on the outside, but on the inside my heart was getting rekt.

"Well, I just so happened to be told by a certain black haired boy who's really shy that he likes someone who goes by the name of... L/n. Huh, strange" he put his finger beneath his chin.

"Quit playing, I saw them having a fat makeout session in the locker room when I became cheer captain" I looked down as we were about 7 minutes from my house.

When Mirio was about to speak again, my phone rang. I accepted the facetime request and had my ears nearly blown off, "HI BAAAAAAAAAAE!"

"Hello B/f/n" I said with composure.

"Oh hol up" she was bobbing and weaving. Tryna get a different angle of the outside world I was currently in, "MAN MOVE NIGGA! PAN A LITTLE TO THE LEFT THERE'S A FUCKING CUTIE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!" 'Oh right, Mirio'

I gave the phone to a flustered Mirio, "oh, haha. Hello! I'm Mirio Togata! But you can call me Mirio!" He grinned at the phone.

"Damn, I'll call you daddy if anything! So... you single?" She smirked.

"Oh, um..."

"Goodbye B/f/n, love you" I rolled my eyes before flipping her off and hanging up.

"HEY-" She was cut off in the middle of her scream.

"Hahahaha! That was really funny F/n!" He held his stomach.

I was still a bit down, but hearing 2 good friends of mine so upbeat did cheer me up a bit. "Heh, I guess. We're almost there by the way, I'll just grab my clothes then we'll be off" I thought about the party again, I should dress depending on the party, but I don't what type it is... meh. Maybe these old folks are gonna surprise me with another rager. I got dressed, hoping I was correct cause those shits were fun as hell. I had my dress and heels on, but had a hard time coming up with an idea for my hair. "Hmmm"

C/o/rt (Choice of ringtone) started playing, "Maybe she'll know"

"OOoOoOoOhh! I don't even care that you interrupted that cutie and I, WHERE ARE YOU GOIN FLY GIRL!" She "fainted" causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Any ideas for my hair?"

"YesYesyYesYYYYEEEEESSSSSSS!" She sounded like some sort of dinosaur with the way she was screaming.