Chapter 19: End?

B/f/n's POV

"I-" she paused and looked me dead in the eye, giggling after a good second of direct eye contact. "Hah! I love you too Babe" she leaned her head on my shoulder as her little video ended, her eyes closed, and smile soft. I was a fucking strawberry, I couldn't help it, but could you blame me? After all these years, she could still make me so flustered, it was ridiculous.

"Heheh" I did a weird laugh that I knew she would enjoy, and she did. Her angelic voice rang through my ears again, and I felt like I was on cloud 9.

"AND TO END THIS PEP ASSEMBLY FOLKS, WE WILL DO THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, THEN PERFORM OUR SCHOOL CHANT!!"

During the pledge, everyone was told to stand, and boy was it crowded. F/n and I snuck out snickering, no one catching us at all. "7 11?" She asked while we walked out

 "7 11?" She asked while we walked out

God she was hot. "Eh, why not" I shrugged and tried to act cool. 

As we walked in the small, convenient store, we spotted 2 hotties. They came our way, "Hey there ladies" F/n rolled her eyes, but I had the distinct feeling she wanted some manly love.

"Hello boys, how would you like to accompany us for the rest of the day" I faked a smirk. It honestly hurt to let someone else have her... again, but her happiness was more important than my own, in my opinion.

And it was from that day that F/n was with another every single day. I truly wished she would find true love, and maybe even find it in me.

But if her love story ever ended with another prince, mine would never finish.

Amajiki's pov

She was kinda just standing there. "Are you ok- MmPh!"

F/n's pov

I smashed my lips atop his. It felt like paradise to be honest. It felt as if eternity passed us by. It felt as if I got my happy ending. "Be mine, Tamiki Amajiki"

"Oh god" he covered his red face with both hands, causing me to gently take them into my own, and look him in the eyes.

"Is that a no?" I knew what I was doing, but put on an innocent look.

"NO! I, I mean yes! I mean!" A stuttering mess, he was.

"Heh, you can call me yours too, my love" I smiled as we hugged.

He pushed me away, and I felt my lips part with shock. 'What the-' he crashed his own on mine to seal them with a tiny smooch. We pulled away for air, and he was back to his normal bashful self, exactly what I fell in love with.

He confirmed everything with the words, "I-I'll be with you forever, party girl"

A/n

The end 🙃

Maybe