Chapter 6: Special

The day went by pretty quickly, and next thing I know 6th periods coming to an end. As I made my way home, I felt like I was being watched.

I turned a corner and was about 6 minutes from my house. I decided to place a call for B/f/n, which was immediately picked up. "HEyyYyy BbiIIi-"

"Shh" I whispered.

She could tell I was alert and said, "Are you home right now?"

"Nah" I was still walking with a tall posture, but was talking with a low voice that was barely heard.

"WELL BITCH HURRY THE HELL UP!" She whisper yelled.

"I know I know, just... stay on the phone, k?"

"Don't worry, I'll be here" I held the phone.

"I knew I should have brought my harley"

"Why didn't you dumbass, one, that adds to your hotness, and two it saves you WAAAAyyyyyYYy more time, and you wouldn't be dealing with this."

"True true. But my parents said no due to first impressions."

"Maaaaannn, who gives a fuck about what others think about you, you still hot as hell."

"Aww, thanks maannn" I couldn't hide that smile of mine, "Am The"

"Ok," luckily we had a code, we spoke words that weren't real in situations of when we talked shit of people who were nearby, I was saying "almost there"  "Just keep talking to me babe, everything'-"

"ACK!"

"F/n!? F/-" I couldn't hear B/f/n as my phone was snatched, and someone yanked my hair.

"Hah! Dumb slut! That's what you get for earlier! Now, there's no way that was enough punishment, so we'll just have to take you with us" I was dragged by the 2 well built boys, struggling. Everyone that passed by thought we were all best buddies because of the way they smushed me against the 2 of them, making it seem like they were some sort of bodyguards under my command.

I was thrashing in their arms that were strong as fuck, I thought of using my quirk, but the outcome would not be to pleasant. "Lemme go or you'll pay" I kept my voice from shaking,  and let it come out as unfriendly.

"Oooh, what're you gonna do Princess? Seduce me? Hah!"

"Nice one dude!"

"I know right!" They had a little bromance moment.

"Fucking faggots" I spat with venom.

"What was that?!" One guy gutted me like a mackerel, causing me to hurl over.

"Stop!" Another voice that was softer, and tender. "L-leave her alone!"

'Is that...'

"Hah! Look who it is" the 2 pushed me down to the concrete floor of the sidewalk and walked over to Amajiki slowly. I took no time in recovering and dashing at the smaller one. Resulting in him flying into a pole. The other turned on his heels and swung, I quickly ducked and gave him a nice uppercut.

Both boys were now unconscious as I was walking over to Amajiki, "thanks" he just rubbed his arm in a shy manner causing me to giggle. "Wanna come over?"

"O-oh! Well, y-you see, I, I can't. I have a lot of work to do and I don't know if I would be able t-"

"Heh. It's fine, see you tomorrow"

"I'm sorry"

'Here we go again,' I couldn't help but peck his cheek before running off and giggling since he just stood there, holding his cheek.

"See you at school tomorrow" I waved while getting a hold of my phone.

Once I got to the said location of my mansion, I facetimed B/f/n, "THANK FUCK YOUR OK!"

"Ye-"

"Wait, who the hell are you!! You could've replaced F/n and now I'm talking to some fucking stranger who sucked her soul or something!"

"Bruh, cool your tits before I rip em off"

"IT IS YOU!"

The rest of the day I talked to B/f/n about the details of my first day of school, and she responded with, "Fuck that boy who saved you, that's enough payment on his behalf"

"You don't understand, he's different from the rest, he's someone I'd wanna keep forever. He's a great listener, he's quiet, kind, cute. He's special"

"So you're into an introvert? Never thought those were your type, since ya know, your a crazy chick who parties and smashes almost every day."

"Heh, I know right. But you know what they say, opposites attract."

A/n

Wc-740