Chapter twenty three: They Are Coming For Us.

Jamie's POV

"Apart from your kidnapper coming after you, he paused, "I've really missed you."

"I've missed you too." I added as we both stood up with my towel still wrapped around me still.

I looked up at him as he was taller than me and I could still see his seventeen year old eyes.

I chuckled because he was staring at mine too. "What?" I ask smiling.

"Oh, nothing." He said as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips and I didn't pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my towel dell off me but I didn't care. He wrapped his warm hands around my back as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

We kissed for ages and it was truly magical but then I remembered who he was married too. I jumped down and took a small breathe ad he did too.

"Wow. I missed that." He added as I let go of him and I rewrapped my towel around myself.

I was speechless. "I missed it too. I missed your lips, your smile, your eyes and how we loved each other," I paused, "but you have a wife and two children now."

His smile went away. "That's why I stopped because you're a married man." I finished.

"I'm sorry, Jamie." He said sadly and I hugged him as he hugged me back.

I sighed, my arms wrapped around his neck. "Me too"

*

After Sam and I's kiss, he let me get changed and then I headed back downstairs to talk to Mark and Chris. I didn't find it awkward that we kissed because it was normal for us. Well, fifteen years ago it was.

"You will have police protection until they are caught and they in custody." Mark looked up at me as I walked down the stairs.

"Great," I said sarcastically, "that's comforting."

"We would advise all of you to stay together in one house, including your father and Jacob." Chris said.

"I don't even know if there are enough rooms in this house." Lucas mentioned.

"Make room, it's better to be safe than sorry. They could be after all of you especially Jamie." Mark said as they said their goodbyes and left.

"Daddy!" I heard a small voice coming towards Lucas as she hugged him.

"Hey sweetie, how's my girl?" He said as he bent down to face her.

"Good." She giggled.

"Well, it looks like everyone is here," Rachel said, "nice to see you all again." She said she she grabbed the grocery shopping as Lucas picked Khloe up and followed Rachel into the kitchen when they began to argue.

Lucas' POV

"Why can't they stay?" I yelled, placing Khloe onto the bench.

"There isn't enough room, Lucas!" She said in a pissed off voice as she started putting the groceries away.

"Come on. We are protecting them all from those people and the cops said that we should stick together." I debated and Khloe looked scared.

"Sweetie, go see Auntie Jamie" I lifted her off the bench and she ran into the living room.

"I know you have just reunited with your sister and all but it's too much and especially for our five year old daughter. Think about that." she said, multitasking.