Chapter thirty two: Safe And Sound.

Jamie's POV

I was awaken by bright light shining on my face. "She's awake." I heard a familiar voice shout as I heard footsteps rushing in.

"Jamie? You're in the hospital." An unknown voice said. I forced myself to wake up and I saw an unknown face next to me, wearing a nurses outfit. I moaned because I was in so much pain. "Jamie?" I looked straight ahead and saw the love of my life.

"Sam," I whispered as my eyes filled up with tears, "you're okay." I smiled.

"I'm okay." He repeated.

"What happened?" I asked and the nurse interrupted us. "Jamie, we need to ask you a few questions just to make sure everything is alright." She said as I sat up properly.

"Okay." I said.

Sam came up to the right side of the bed and held my hand. "What is your full name?" She asked.

"Jamie Summers." And before I allowed her to say anything else, I cut in. "I think I'm perfectly fine. I'm not mental, I obviously knew who Sam was and I know what happened." I said as Sam squeezed my hand. The nurse nodded and left us to talk.

"Now you can tell me what happened." I smiled as Sam sighed.

"Okay." He began.

*FlashBack*

Sam's POV

My ears were ringing and I could hardly hear anything. I got up slowly to saw Mark next to me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. I turned around and saw Jamie in the chair, bleeding.

"Jamie!" I screamed. I quickly moved over to her as I was still on the floor. Mark helped me untie her and I felt her lower stomach and I could feel blood. "We need an ambulance!" I screamed.

I turned around to see a body bag lying on the ground and then I saw Lennie hand cuffed as he walked out of the room. He looked so like he had been crying. I saw a few more people rush over as we had just untied Jamie and laid her on the floor, she was unconscious. Jacob was already untied and he was being checked out.

The paramedics put Jamie on a stretcher and carried her out as I followed.  "Whoa. You need to get checked out." Chris stopped me.

"But, Jamie." I pleaded and he shook his head.

"Meet Carly. She will look after you." He smiled while Carly took me to an ambulance and checked for any injuries. After that, I raced my car to the hospital where Jamie Summers, the love of my life, could die at any moment because of a bullet wound to her lower stomach. I would die if she didn't make it.

*Flashback ends*

Jamie's POV

"After that you were fine and Jacob was fine and everyone was fine," Sam smiled, "and Mary is dead thanks to Mark who shot her as soon as she shot you."

"Wow." I said in shock.

He nodded. "I'm just glad that you're safe." He smiled.

"What happens now?" I asked him.

"With what?" He asked, looking confused.

"With Lennie. Since Mary got killed." I said.

"Oh, he gets put on trial and the court will decide but he will probably will get the death penalty."

I sighed with relief. "Thank god."

He kissed me on the forehead. "Get some rest." He said as he let go of my hand and left.