ċһѧƿṭєя ȏṅє

( WARNING, Cursing will be involved. I advise you get your Steve roger's ready to say " LANGUAGE ")

" Hey! Watch it kid!" I quickly apologized and continued to walk through out the city of New York, while shoving the man that I purposely bumped into's wallet into my hidden pocket.

' I'm sorry Uncle Ben, but I have to survive" I thought while continue to walk through New York City's streets.

"What the.." I muttered to myself as I looked in front of me to see a crowd of people with devices and recording the new cafe.

' What are they recording in the cafe anyways?' He'd thought to himself while looking inside, smiling and getting an idea.

He'd crawled through the crowd and stood up once I was in the cafe, brushing off the dirt from my already somewhat dirty ripped jeans and off my Black and red Hoodie with a still (somehow) fluffy hoodie.

' I will be able to take someone's already ordered biscuits while kinda paying by leaving the man that I bumped into, wallet where the biscuit were'

I smiled at my plan but once I looked around, I noticed that everyone in the cafe was pointing their devices towards a person, which I assumed were popular.

' Isn't this just great?' Hint my somewhat terrible sarcasm.

' That's gotta suck to be reco- Wait never mind, I can relate' My lip was quivering because of me holding back my laugh from my realization.

' All I have to do is wait for the " popular" person to move that way a crowd could start, once the crowd is filed with the employees. I can sneak through and grab the already ordered biscuits, leaving the stolen wallet in return than get the heck outta here'

. . .

' I wonder how long it takes for this person to mo-' I was quickly interrupted from my thoughts by yelling and questions being shouted from the crowd.

I quickly and swiftly move through the crowd, picking up a random ordered bag of biscuits and shoving it into my sleeve until I placed it into my hidden pocket than placing the stolen wallet in return.

As the crowd started to follow the popular person, I took this chance to leave through some of the crowd that was crowding the door.

While I was walking away with a innocent smile on my face I wondered who that person was.

" Mew~.." I continued walking but looked down to see a small cat with a black silk coat with bright emerald eyes staring up at him.

" Well aren't you adorable?" I smiled and continued walking as the cat was clinging to my left side.

Crossing the street and than walking to my alley way, which was just a dark alley way with a garbage bin on the right side of the wall and the fire escape latter hovering above the garbage bin.

He'd walk into his alley way and than leaned against the wall which was just on the left side of the garbage bin. After leaning against the wall for a while, he slowly slid down against the wall until he was in a sitting position, He than crossed his legs.

" Mew?" I looked up at the cat while my eyes widened.

' I almost forgot there was a cat in the first place' I thought as I watched the cat use it's snout to place my hand onto its back.

I smiled with kindness and caring in my eyes for the first time in the 2 years I've been living on the streets.

He'd continue petting the cat, until he noticed the cat was a male and had no collar.

" You homeless too little kitten?" The only response was a cute mew and a purr. I soon thought that the cat must've been hungry like me.

" you hungry little kitten?" I asked while slipping my right arm into my sleeve hole and into my hoodie, grabbing the biscuits and sliding my arm back through the sleeve hole with the bag.

" Mew~!" He'd look down to see the little kitten in the middle of his crossed legs, looking up at him with big eyes.

" I would too if I were as skinny as you, little kitten" I joked and examined the bag.

" Anthony Edward Stark?" I said out loud than shrugged, opening the bag and handing the cat a biscuit than eating a biscuit myself.

" That name reminds me of this fun test me and my class took, it was something like "S.I" or something like that " I told the kitten as we both continued to eat the biscuits until the bag was empty.

" Why don't I called you ..."

I thought for a few minutes while folding the bag and placing it into a pocket, than continuing to pet the kitten.

" Stark? Since I met you after I stole this bag of biscuits from this guy named Anthony Edward Stark " I smiled while watching the cat lick my hand in a somewhat agreeing way.

" Stark it is!"

________________(MEANWHILE)______________

" WHERE THE FUCK DID MY BISCUIT EVEN GO?! I SWEAR I ORDERED THEM!"

He'd irritatingly yelled in his lab while complaining about loosing his bag of biscuits.

" LANGUAGE!"

You see, even though he's a billionaire and could buy all the biscuits he wants. He's too lazy for that shit.

" WHO STOLE MAH BISCUITS!?"

He'd continue to complaining as Steve shouted " Language " (again)

He'd stop complaining when Natasha walked into the lab while death glaring the billionaire than saying.

" Shut the hell up, their just biscuits not gold"

Than left the room only for Tony to hear..

THE BIRD SAY " SOMEONE STOLE UR BISCUITS!?"

He'd pout and than scoffed

" KATNISS! GET OUT OF MY VENTS!"

After hearing shuffling that either meant, A- The stalking bird left or , B- Was being a dick.

" WHAT THE FU-"

"LANGUAGE!!" Steve came running in while Bruce was hella confused on what on earth was happening.

" KATNISS JUST FELL OUT OF MY GO-"

He'd gulp when he saw Steve glaring at him, than corrected himself.

" GOOD? VENT!"

Steve nodded, Everyone looking down to see Clint laying on the floor with a pop tart in his mouth.

" This isn't going to end well"

He'd mutter after hearing the lightning in the background

" COME GET ME MYTH!"

" OH GOD!! EVERYONE RUN!!"

____________________________________

( So, I decided to rewrite the chapter since I already explained what happened. Hope you readers liked it!)