ċһѧƿṭєя ṭєṅ

( The Original piece of Chapter Ten was deleted by my little sister when I was making her food. So this is the new one)

I turned and what I saw shocked me.

Nat was being carried over the crowd while the rest of the Avengers were being Harassed by their fans.

I laughed my ass off and shouted, " HELL YEAH, LET GO BITCHES"

I would then run, jumping into the crowd. Causing everyone to back away from the spot that I landed in. While in the process the Avenger fans dropped Nat.

I picked Nat up over my head and ran out of the crowd, placing her down than chasing after the two boys.

After I finally was close enough to them, I grabbed both of them under my arms like rag dolls. Nat grabbing the Avengers and ran with me all the way back to the Tower.

Once we were all inside, Tony told the secretary and the people who worked on the lobby floor to lock the doors until the crowd dispersed. In which they listened and did as they were told.

As soon as we walked inside the elevator I had placed both the teens down and walked to the railing that covered the elevator, leaning on the metal bars and waited for us to get on the floor that we selected.

( Switching to Peter's POV )

I felt so awkward and nervous due to being surround by the people who attacked me the last time I was on patrol, and also carried me and Ned inside of an elevator.

'What if they figured out I'm Spider-Man! I won't be able to protect MJ, Ned, or D.P!'

< Awe, Babyboy cares about me~ >

( Hey! It's not your part, Get outta here.)

< I am a part! I be a whole lot of parts, especially in->

~Pushes away from this ~

( Now that He's gone, Continuing.)

Once the elevator door opened and it made a Ding! sound, we all got out.

" You two can sit on the couch, while my team and I discuss something over there"

Mr.Stark pointed over his shoulder with his right hand thumb. The Avengers walking towards the spot that he pointed at and huddled.

I looked down at Stark, Frowning.

" Sorry that you were being roughly handed during our kidnapping. "

I apologized to Stark while running my hand down his back and looking up at Ned.

" Sorry that I got you involved for whatever reason we're here, Ned"

Ned simply smiled, giving a thumbs up.

" It's alright, Pete. This is the best day of my life, I got to see the Avengers, going into their tower, and spend time with my best friend. I would say it's nothing to apologized for, dude."

I smiled, continued to pet Stark and looked down at him.

After a few minutes, I started to fidget, since I was always fidgety when I was a kid. It's become a habit that I can't get out of.

Ned patted my shoulder and started to look around, admiring every detail of the inside of the room we were in. Which I suspected was a living room included with a kitchen.

The pats on my shoulder that I got from Ned somehow calmed down my fidgeting and allowed me to calm down as well.

All the Avengers walked back over after having their huddle and stood in front of both Ned, Stark, and I.