ċһѧƿṭєя єıɢһṭєєṅ

Art belongs to original owner, I simply edited it and added a background

( Made/Editted for @maestorm )

Anyways, I'd just like to thank everyone that reads this! I didn't expect it to get 109K reads. I appreciate that and I will try to keep 'em coming! ^^
—————————————————————

" Friday is the Best Day. "

A bright light shined onto my eyelids, causing me to shift and cover my eyes with a whatever was covering me.

I paused, ' Wait.. What is covering me?'

I thought, squinting my eyes due to not want to get up.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. I looked down to see a blanket with a Red and golden design.

I than looked around me, seeing that I was in a Ironman themed room that had a bunch of Boxes. The curtains were wide opened and than I spotted a clock.

" 4:28?..."

I whispered to myself, realizing it was a Friday.

" Did I die and go to heaven? I'm not late for school , I'm In a Ironman themed room, and the scenery is beautiful."

I got out of the bed, redoing the bed to make it look brand new. I than walked towards the window.

I looked out of it and saw that I was atleast 30 floors high.

I pinched myself, making sure it wasn't a dream.

" Okay, Not a dream. Wait, How do people tell if their dead or not?"

I thought, than smiled awkwardly.

I looked up, looking around at the ceiling.

" Uh, I'm not much of a religious guy, Ya know? I mean, I've been to church here and there. But, Uhh. God, If your there. Can you send me back? I have a bunch of friends, well I wouldn't say a bunch-"

I looked at the window again, " I mean I have MJ and Ned. I also have Goose and Loki. Plus I don't think Uncle Ben would be happy to see me dead at 15. "

I waited a bit, Awkwardly looking around than sighed in relief.

" Thank god this isn't heaven or a dream. I mean this is my heaven and dream, but I don't wanna die or be stuck in a dream."

I rubbed the back of my neck, " I'm talking to myself- That's embarrassing."

I shook my head, walking towards the door.

I hesitantly turned the knob, stopping when I heard, " PEITRO I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN REMOTE!-"

I started to laugh, covering my laughter with both of my hands.