ċһѧƿṭєя ṡєṿєṅṭєєṅ.

( I am officially 13 since February 5th! Also, at the end of the chapter there is an A/N )

" Mr.Lang! That was amazing, How were you able to get that prize? The claw game is always a cheat because of how they set the prizes up!"

Mr.Lang would smile, laughing.

" Cause my friends are good at helping."

I tilted my head, confused than squinted, realizing that Mr.Lang had a group of ants on the palm of his hand.

" Woah, So cool! You're able to control Ants?"

' Oh wait! I can show him that I can control spiders and we can be a whole squad. '

" To be honest, It's more like I can communicate with them rather than control them. See how they are crawling away?"

I nodded, watching the group of ants crawl down Mr.Lang and onto the ground. The ants were gone by the time I looked up at Mr.Lang and back down.

" Does that mean you can talk to any type of ant? For example, and Fire ant or a Leafcutter ant?"

Mr.Lang nodded, we both talked about the types of species of ants that Mr.Lang can talk to. By the time we got to the exit, Mr.Lang got a call from his ex-wife's new husband.

I simply gave him a thumbs up and watched him wave goodbye while carrying the plushies he won.

I waved goodbye to him as well and watched him runoff.

I hugged the humungous Ironman stuffy in my arms, even though they are still trying to get me into their team and did attack me more than once, I still looked up to Mr.Stark.

" Oh wait! I should go tell Uno that I am only able to take Monday's and Wednesday's for the afternoon shift. "

I quickly ran off on the sidewalk, making sure to avoid everyone in order to not lose my pace.

By the time I got at the Café, Thomas, Alex, and Uno were cleaning tables in order to open for tomorrow, which was a Friday.

I knocked on the window with my free hand, making sure they saw me and knew I wasn't a customer.

I walked inside, waving to all three of them.

They gladly waved back, I walked towards Uno while trying to see if I can talk to him without putting the Ironman stuffy down.

" Hi, Uno! I wanted to let you know that I am able to take the Monday and Wednesday shifts during the afternoon. Since I have school and after the Cafe, an unpaid internship. "

Uno would nod, understanding and started to write something down on a sticky note.

Once he was done writing, he handed the sticky note to me.

" That's my number, Call me if you are having any troubles and cannot come in for work."

I thanked him and waved goodbye, pocketing the sticky note and walked out of the Café.

" I have $24.74 in total so I should try saving up more in order to survive better out on the streets. "

I yawned, hugging the Ironman stuffy and looked up. I realized I was still walking, I immediately stopped once I saw Mr.Thor walking in my direction with Mr.Loki in his arms since he was still a cat.

I leaned my head to the side to get a better look at the two, noticing that Mr.Loki had seen me and started to meow.

I smiled, gladly walking over and looking at Mr.Loki and up at Mr.Thor.