ċһѧƿṭєя ṡı×

" Stark, I'm back. I brought us a bag of pretzels on the way here," ( Someone gave it to him while he was swinging away from the Avengers)

I smiled brightly while changing my suit to my normal clothes.

" Mew~?"

I shrugged, opening the bag and placing it in front of Stark, stretching than taking a seat in front of Stark.

" You kinda remind me of someone..."

I squinted my eyes towards Stark as he shrunk down.

" I'm sure I'll remember later" I smiled while petting Stark's back.

I stopped and looked around, hearing Stark hiss.

I winced, forgetting about the burns, cuts, and bruises on my body that hadn't healed.

I looked down to see Stark's fur standing up while he continued to hiss.

I looked back up and saw a shadow.

" Who's there?"

He'd keep his eyes on the shadow, kneeling down and picking up Stark than standing back up.

I saw the shadow disappear, only to be replaced with a figure.

" Deadpool?"

I walked up towards the figure, smiling once I figured out it was someone I knew and not a murderer.

" Hey Babyboy, I was just finishing my job and saw you here. Figured I'd stop by"

I nodded and looked down at Stark, watching him glare at Deadpool than somewhat scoffing.

" Stark, be nice to him. He wouldn't harm you, would you?" I asked while tilting my head at Deadpool.

" Nope! "

I nodded and petted Stark's back then placed him down.

" I'm Peter by the way! " I held my hand out and smiled while he nodded.

He'd shake my hand.

" I'm Deadpool, but you can call me D.P,"

I was confused at why he introduced himself again but shrugged it off.

" Okay, D.P! And that's Stark, the magical cat"

I smiled while D.P's white eyes squinted than went back to their normal size.

" Neat"

I nodded then slowly got awkward.

I looked around then looked back at him, noticing he had blood on him.

' Deadpool, Deadpool the Mercenary. Identity, Wade Winston Wilson. He is known to be incredibly talkative and irritating'

I realized I was staring.

" Sorry!"

I smiled awkwardly, D.P just waved it off.

" It's cool, I was wondering if we could hang out later"

I looked down at Stark to see him shaking his head, which confused D.P.

" Stark, If I go I have to bring you with me. So.. I'll get you a sandwich?"

Stark looked off than nodded, walking over and rubbing against my leg.

" Okay then, Sure! How about after I get out of school?"

" That'll be great! Cya Babyboy!"

' Why does he call me Babyboy??'

I shrugged it off and walked over to the wall on the right side of the Dumpster, sliding down until I was sitting.