ċһѧƿṭєя ғȏȗяṭєєṅ

( Chapter will be short. But enjoy. )

I was on patrol, as usual, listening to the Police radio that was installed into my Web shooters in order to help and solve problems.

[ There is a bank robbery in action on ____ ____ Street. Back up is needed, control of the situation is slowly evolving. ]

I webbed a tall, bear by building and swung to the bank, I'd sneak in through the vents and then end up standing behind one of the robbers.

" Boo"

I smiled under my mask, the 4 robbers turning and scoffing at my direction.

" Look, I don't want to end up as a shooting target and I'm pretty sure neither do they"

I pointed over to the crowd of people who were laying on the floor than I noticed Aunt May in the crowd...

I pretended to not notice since she didn't know I was Spider-Man.

" As if! We all heard from you! Macy! Keep collecting the cash!"

I raised a brow.

' Why would you say their name? '

I simply ignored it and webbed the person who shouted to the person named Macy's gun.

As soon as I did that, I detached the main part of the M9 gun that held the bullets.

( I don't know the name of the section of that for the M9 )

I threw it over me, making sure I webbed it.

Than shots started being fired, I used my webs to make sure none of the bullets hit the innocent people.

Once I finished webbing the robbers, I noticed someone yell towards me, " This lady got shot in the stomach! "

I swung over, ripping a part of my suit and making sure the blood stopped.

I noticed it was Aunt May who got shot...

Everyone was so busy running out, that I managed to remove my mask.

Everyone had evacuated and wasn't inside the bank to even notice.

" A-A-Aunt May... I-I'm s-s-so sorry. I should've told you and maybe this would've never happened."

Aunt May smiled brightly at me, placing her right hand on my cheek that was covered in blood from her holding the wound that was bleeding before I came over to her.

" Peter, It's okay. At least I got to see your face one last time before I go meet Uncle Ben and your parents."

I started sobbing, wet slobbery tears dripping down my cheeks and face.

She put my mask back on and smiled, closing her eyes.

Her breathing stopped......and I knew it wouldn't save her even if it started again...

I carried her out in my arms, Bridal style.

Sniffling, I tried not to show my tears that so wanted to soak into my mask.

Everyone turned at me, the news reports not even at the scene.

The ambulance took her body, trying to revive her.

A little girl approached me, looking up and smiling.

" Thank you, Mister! You save my mommy's life. "

Through-out my struggles of trying to not cry. The little girl sat down with me, hugging me.

The crowd of people surrounding Aunt May, not even a clue of who she is.

" It's okie to cry, Mister Spider. I cry when I'm sad, So if your sad, you should be able to cry too!"

I smiled and finally let the crying out, hugging the girl back.

Once I stopped crying for a while, I let the girl go.

" Thank you, It really helped. May I know your name?"

" I'm Tiffany! My mommy says I am her little cupcake."

I let out a sniffle, picking her up.

" Let's get you to your mommy, Tiffany."

She pointed at her mom who was freaking out, which probably meant she was looking for her daughter.

I handed her over to the Lady, smiling and then swinging off.

The tears then started again, soaking the once dry mask.

I landed on the roof of the apartment Aunt May and I lived on.

Placing my hands over my eyes and removing my mask.

Finally, I let out the tears that dared to fall.

" Aunt May died... and It's all because I couldn't protect her.."

——————( Dream / Memory ending)———

I woke up crying, I quickly wiped my eyes and stood up, grabbing my bag and running to the Tower.

As soon as I arrived I ran inside, Snow starting to fall from the sky.

" Peter? Are you okay, Sweetie?"

I turned around, seeing Ms.Flores tilting her head while having a worried expression.

I smiled and nodded, wandering over to her and handed her over a little gift.

I then waved goodbye to her and went into the elevator.

I looked down, frowning.

' I know it's been 2 years since Aunt May died. But... I still miss her... I miss everyone'

( What does the dream have to do with any of this? Is it telling Peter to tell Ned? Or is it simply there to haunt him? )