ċһѧƿṭєя ṭẇȏ

⚠️W͟A͟R͟N͟I͟N͟G͟ ⚠️ Cursing will be involved.
"Mew~!"

He'd mumble in his sleep than squinted his eyes to see a black blurry dot, yawning quietly and rubbing his eyes to wake himself up.

After fully waking himself up, he'd open his eyes to see the cat he had named, Stark, licking his face which he assumed was to wake him up.

" Morning Stark" I smiled while running my hand onto his back, which was a silk black coat that was oddly soft.

" Mew~" Stark meowed as I heard his stomach growl quietly.

' He must've been starving and woke me up... Poor Stark' I thought to myself before picking up Stark and standing up, Holding Stark between my arms, his arms hanging over mine and his legs dangling with his tail.

" Don't worry Stark, I'll go find us some food to eat!" I smiled as I started to walk around the streets of New York City in order to look for a store in order to buy something that me and Stark could share and eat.

' What do cats eat? I'm sure Stark will eat anything!' I smiled and looked to see a corner store, walking inside with Stark still in my arms.

" Stark, you go look for food and than bring it back to me so I can pay" He told the small cat who somehow understood what he told him, watching the cat who walked around and looked for food for itself.

' Now to find out how I'll pay, Maybe I have some left over cash from when I had a sign!' I thought to myself than slipped my arm into my sleeve hole to search his hidden pockets, finding some cash and coins than slipping his arm back through the sleeve hole.

" Now to look for a bag and water" He'd mutter to himself while looking around until He finally found a book bag and 2 water bottles.

' Where's Stark ?' I thought than looked around, finding Stark walking towards him with a bag of vegetables and a bag of chips.

I held back my laugh and smiled. ' Stark knows me so well'

I told Stark to follow me to the register than placed our items onto the counter, once scanned the cashier said the price.

" That will be 24.18 " I handed the money over including the coins.

" Would you like a bag with that?" The cashier asked who was a female.

I shook my head and smiled brightly and innocently at her causing her to smile and hand me my items.

He'd opened the book bag and place everything inside the 2 pocket than closed it, looking at stark than shrugged.

" Stark you wanna guard the book bag by going in the first pocket?" I smiled while asking.

The cat had already meowed and used its mouth to unzip the bigger pocket than moving it's self inside the bag and making himself comfortable.

He'd stand up with the book bag on his bag, with Stark's head popping out. He'd look at the female cashier and smiled, waving goodbye as she smiled with pity and worry and waved back.

As He walked out the store he had noticed it was already noon, judging by the huge screen with the news, which also had the news reporter, J. Jonah Jameson.

He'd sigh as he heard Jameson ramble on about the menace, or his other side which was " Spider-Man"

He'd gasp and realized he hadn't patrolled yesterday because he fell asleep.

I smiled and looked around, noticing Midtown High school and than trying to remember what today was.

' 2 days ago was Friday, yesterday was Saturday, tomorrow will be Monday, So today was a Sunday' He'd thought than nodded to confirm it.