ċһѧƿṭєя ғıṿє ( Not preview)

_________________________________________

Natasha Romanoff

Personality- Confident, in both her beauty and intelligence, the Black Widow is one of the world's greatest spies, able to fight opponents with superhuman abilities. She is nearly fearless, almost to the point of foolhardiness.

Foolhardiness- Does not act reckless or bold especially when it comes to making tough decisions.

What she will look like in this story.
________________________________________

|—————————————|
| NATASHA'S POV |
|—————————————|

" Clint get the hell out of Tony's vents man! I can barely sleep while knowing you could be watching me"

" Oh please, Why would I watch you sleep? I'm not a creeper!"

" Yeah right.."

' Can't someone just get some sleep without Clint waking someone up because of his foolishness...' I groaned while thinking.

I placed my hands onto the edge of the desk, pushing the swivel chair back from the desk, getting off the chair and stretching.

She'd finish stretching, turning and looking at her alarm clock. She walked to her closet, grabbing some clothing wear and a towel.

I folded the clothes and placed them onto my bed, folding the towel in my arms than placing it on my right arm.

She'd look up and glared.

" Clint, you better go find someone else to stalk before I fill the vents with rats "

" Okay gesh! I got it, I'll go see what Steve is making"

She'd look back in front of her, not moving until she heard movement in the vents.

' Idiot, he took the wrong turn. He's going to end up in Rhodey's room. '

I sighed and walked into the bathroom, undressing and turning on the water.

I walked into the shower, not bothering to change the shower temperature to warm.

As I continued to bathe myself, I heard a groan from afar, which I assumed had come from the living.

' Looks like Clint ended up breaking a vent'

I smirked and than started to think about what to do after I got dressed.

' I'll find out what the hell happened in the living room and than I'll train from 4-6 A.M, after that I'll go to the kitchen and eat. Later on I'll read some books in the library. '

I nodded and turned off the water, walking out of the shower and than drying my self off.

" ᶜᴸᴵᴺᵀ! ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴱᴸᴸ ᴰᵁᴰᴱ?! ᴬᵁᴳᴴ ! ᴳᴱᵀ ᴼᶠᶠ ᴼᶠ ᴹᴱᴱᴱᴱᴱ!"