(Not-Preview) ċһѧƿṭєя ṡєṿєṅ

( Sorry it took so long, writers block finally wore off due to my English teacher. Hope you'll enjoy it! )
          |—————————————|
          |     LOKI ODINSON   P.O.V   |
          |—————————————|

" Loki Odinson! You have been charged with destruction of the fifth realm, Midgard! The murder of thousands of midgardians! And, thievery of the Tesseract! "

He'd snarl, rolling his eyes even though inside. He felt betrayed and guilty, knowing he was only being controlled. Even when he had told the truth, still his father... no... Odin did not believe him. Merely due to the fact that he was a frost giant.

He'd lift a brow, watching his so-called " Brother" whisper into Odin's ear. He was confused about why his brother had a look of guilt and sadness on his face.

Loki has still loved his brother deep down but had too much pride to admit it. He had only lowered his pride to the one who he trusted the most, his mother. Who is now thy mourning over the trial that takes place with her son in the middle of it.

" Loki Odinson! You are hereby sentenced to live on Midgard! The fifth realm throughout the nine realms. As part of your punishment! You shall be formed into a feline for two years prior to your life on Midgard! "

' I see that Thor had lowered my punishment for my treason, it seems he still loves me dearly even after my controlled damaged. '

Loki thought while looking away, looking back towards Odin.

He'd simply nod ever so slightly, not doing a single thing once the guards started to push and drag him towards Odin.

Odin than used dark magic in order to forcefully send Loki to a random location on Midgard.

Loki could swear he heard Thor say.

" I will find you, dear brother, I love you..."

All he could see was pure darkness after that.

" Ugh, curses that fool! "

I shouted while shaking off the dirt from my fur.

'Wait... Fur?'

" Oh for the love of Odin! I didn't expect that old man to actually do it! What am I kidding? Of course, he would."

He'd roll his eyes and look around for the slightest of a hint of reflection to see his current form.

" I might as well see what these mortals see me as. While I'm at, I'll see if my magic still works."

I looked around, seeing a puddle of water. What he assumed came from rainfall before he was sent to this wretched realm.

" I suppose that could work"

He'd walk over, wobbling a little due to not being used to walking on all fours.

"Cursed body! "

He'd snarl while finally making it towards the puddle, looking down to see that he had silk black fur with bright emerald colored eyes.

" It is the same form as when I shapeshift, except it is much simpler than this mortal form."

I complained while sitting in front of the water puddle, staring at my reflection.

He'd slash the water puddle with his hand, or what was now a paw.

The water rippling throughout the puddle.