Confirmation

GB POV
I got to my house and started studying and thinking about what should we do for the science project. It's due in two months but I want to win it! I want 1st place! I was studying and thinking about the contest at He same time. Then TB came into my mind... something with Tennis balls? Golf balls? Friendship? Love? These were the key words in my mind. I then had an idea, a love and friendship meter! But if I mention the word love I would sound suspicious about the crush... maybe only friendship. Yeah good. I then wrote down the idea on a paper, then I went back to studying. I studied for 2 hours and looked at the time, it was midnight. I was already in my PJs and brushed my teeth so I went to sleep. I didn't forget that we have to go to the principal's office before class. My alarm went off after I slept for 7 hours which is enough for me. I got up from bed at exactly 7:01 like I always do, I ate a light breakfast and brushed my teeth. Then I got dressed, I put on a grey shirt with dark grey pants. I was done at the time I'm always finished preparing 7:30. Then I went to TB's house, we always walk together. I arrived at his house, it's 8 minutes away from mine. I rang the doorbell and saw TB ready. "Hey Golf Ball" He greeted "Hi! Do you have an idea for the contest?" I asked straight away. "I do, my idea is to make a wall teleporter or a MMR" He suggested "Oh! I had the idea of a friendship meter!" I said "Hey that's nice! People might understand it easily! But shouldn't we also add a love meter to it?" He said "Oh! Yeah we should or it would be incomplete" I said "Then it's settled! We will do a love and friendship meter!" He said. We then walked to school together, as always we were early. We went to our lockers, my locker was next to his so we could talk about homework while getting our stuff. "TB we need to go to the principal's!" I said "Oh yeah right we need to submit our names for the contest." He said, we walked to the office, we saw quite a lot of people waiting. We got in the line. It was finally our turn to enter. "Hello, are you here to participate to the contest? Please sign in your names under this paper" Our principal explained. We signed in both of our names. We left the office and went to class since the bell was about to ring.

TB POV
We confirmed our names for the contest, we went to English class. English class is boring but this time we did something quite different... and it was annoying. We had to talk about how we feel about everyone in the class. I can't say in front of the whole class and Golf Ball that I love her! I had to make something up when it will be my turn and when I will have to say something about Golf Ball. Plus Coiny is in this class... he always implies that we're in love and that we are together. But GB keeps saying it's platonic... which hurts. "Tennis Ball, tell us how you feel about... Golf Ball!" Mrs. Erison said, great... out of everyone in the class why do I have to say something about Golf Ball and that no one will believe me if I say we are only best friends. "I... like Golf Ball as my best friend!" I said quickly, I felt myself becoming red. "You like her?" Coiny added "In a platonic way, how many times do we have to tell you Coiny..." I said "Naaaah I'm sure it's not platonic" He said "How about you and Pin Huh?" I asked. His face was reddening like crazy and Pin was also blushing. He was about to say something but then closed his mouth. Then it was the turn of other people. The bell rang after everyone said something.

After the morning classes, let's skip to lunch

"Geography is the worst!" Golf Ball ranted. "Yeah... the teacher is horrible, he's horrible at his job" I said "Why is Mr. Continent a teacher seriously!" Golf Ball continued ranting "The principal must have been drunk to hire him!" She added. We got our food and went to our usual table with 8-Ball and Basketball. "Ugh Mr. Continent should die!" Golf Ball yelled "You Guys are lucky, you don't have him! Instead you have Mr. Mercure" I Said "Believe it or not he's boring" 8-Ball Said "Yeah... the only thing we do is studying..." Basketball explained. We ranted some more about our geography teachers while eating. "Hey are you participating in the science contest?" I asked "No, we wouldn't stand a chance against you" 8-Ball explained "Good! That means less rivalry!" Golf Ball said "We must warn you, Test Tube signed in for the contest with Fan..." Basketball warned "Oh come on! She must be weaker than me!" Golf Ball Said "Nope... she's a real beast in science... there's even a rumor about her saying that she created another timeline..." Basketball explained "Wow... she must be a good rival..." I said. "Yeah, we wish you luck to win against her..." 8-Ball said. We were done eating at the same time. We left the cafeteria when Basketball stopped us "See the girl with green hair and round glasses, the one who's talking to a guy with red hair and blond tips?" Basketball pointes "Yes? Is it Test Tube?" I asked "It's Test Tube and Fan" 8-Ball said "Oh, guess I know who is my rival now" GB said. We all laughed and we all went to the library.

GB POV
So... I guess I have a rival now on the contest, I wanna test her! I wanna see if she's actually better than me in science. I'm the best in math and science! And no one can change that! If she steals my title then she must not steal TB away from me! I will do anything to beat her. Me and my friends went to the library, there was a book about the students, but not many people read it unless they need some information about someone, not too personal but it's their name and what they're good at, that's all. I searched for that book and found it. I saw the name: Test Tube Chemical. Is the best at Chemistry and Physics. I see... That is enough information for me. I put the book back to its original place and joined back my friends "So did you find anything about her?" TB asked me "Yes, she's the best at Chemistry and Physics, which is useful for the project she might do!" I explained "Oh, I see." He said, the bell was about to ring so we went to our classes. I was gonna walk out of the library first but I stumbled against something. Or maybe it's actually someone.
Heyyyyy I Love leaving you on cliffhangers xD sooo I think it's kinda obvious who is it. Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I will see you on the next one. Byeeeee!