Impatience

GB POV
Ugh... now I have to go to a party on Friday... I think Coiny is up to something... he always tries to make me and TB tell each other that we love each other. I keep telling him it's PLATONIC! Well... for now. We went to sleep, I'm still seriously hoping that something goes wrong and that the party will be cancelled or something else. I don't wanna go there since he's definitely up to something, he also invited Gelatin, who throws forks absolutely EVERYWHERE. Well at least there's Donut to keep him from doing it... Don't get me started with Pen and Eraser on parties... at least the FreeSmart alliance isn't invited or the party would be just... oof. Well it's actually TB's first party and for me it's the second one so I know how it is. He doesn't know about the fact I went to a party already once, i was kinda mad at him for a day so I tried going to a public party from someone I knew to refresh my mind. It wasn't great, the alliance was also there and they actually poured some alcohol in some drinks, good thing I didn't drink anything and left. I still wonder to that day how they got it! I seriously hope we won't be playing those party games like Truth or Dare, 7 minutes in Heaven, spin the bottle and stuff (The cliché) which I highly doubt because Coiny would do EVERYTHING to set me and TB together, there is NO WAY he won't put Truth or Dare... but I will still come, since I don't really have a choice. On the other hand I would be happy to be with Tennis Ball for OBVIOUS reasons, even if it's not obvious that I show that I like him but not in a platonic way but I want it to be taken personally and not anyone doing anything. We went to sleep. We did the usual routine and blablabla... we went to school we had chemistry first, Im not with Test Tube, which is quite disappointing because I wanted to see what she's capable of. I need to improve in Chemistry to be sure to get the 1st place in the contest! I'm focusing so hard that I don't even hear Tennis Ball talking!

TB POV
Well... we signed for chemistry and physics... Now we are having chemistry and I see Golf Ball so focused that when I try telling her something, she doesn't even hear me. I quietly sighed so that no one could hear me. Golf Ball sure is competitive... especially when it comes to something she's good at. I'm also listening to be helpful too but I'm not THIS focused... Them we had to work on a worksheet the teacher gave us. Golf Ball was outrageously scribbling answers, I was writing what I remembered. The bell rang and we went to English. While we were waiting for the teacher, Coiny came up to me "Soooo you guys coming to the party?" He asked "Yes..." I sighed "PERFECT!" He screamed "Do you seriously want us to come THAT bad?" I asked "Well Yeah!" He said "Why. We are nerds and party poopers! Why did you invite us in the first place?!" Golf Ball interfered "Well.. you guys are friends that's why." He explained, I wasn't really believing it but I wouldn't be asking him because the teacher arrived and opened the door, we went inside the classroom and did some work. After what seemed like forever class ended, we had recess. We went to our usual spot, it's a tree where you can go inside. Before we could get inside we saw a familiar girl with green hair and glasses and a boy with red hair, they turned around "Why hello Golf Ball..." The girl said "Hello... Test Tube." GB glared "Wow! Testy's new rival! I must upgrade my blog!" The boy exclaimed as he took out his phone and started typing some stuff. Test Tube and Golf Ball were glaring at each other. "Uhm... girls?" I asked, they wouldn't answer. "I bet you will place second." Test Tube smirked "Oh yeah?! What about YOU?!" Golf Ball exclaimed "Oh GB, GB... I'm the best in science here! You are the best in math. It's not the same and it's a science contest! I don't see how useful will math be" She said "Shut up..." Golf Ball gritted her teeth. I screamed "STOP FIGHTING!" They immediately stopped "Sorry TB..." Golf Ball said. "Yeah! You better be sorry to argue against the best in science!" Test Tube exclaimed "I wasn't talking to YOU!" Golf Ball said "Whatever... Golf Ball can we go now?" I asked "You know what? SURE." She yelled as she grabbed my wrist and left. She was holding my wrist. I was blushing. I still wonder how was she taking me... "Golf Ball... I can walk by myself?" I said awkwardly since I was flustered "Whoops sorry I was too angry to react." She said, she had a grumpy tone. We just spoke for the rest of recess. She was also angry for the entire day. "Golf Ball! Let's hang out! I want you to stop thinking about her!" I said "Yeah it's gonna be healthier for me to hang out..." She said. "So where are we going?" She asked "Let's go to the center of the town!" I said. We walked there, it's quite close to our high-school.

GB POV
This day SUCKED. Who knew just seeing my new rival could be so annoying. I hate her! Well saying it like that make me sound like Fanny... so i could say... I really hate her. Sounds less like Fanny. I was annoyed for the whole day, TB asked me to hang out with him after school, probably to make me feel less angered. Well his presence is already soothing so it's okay but hanging out will completely calm me. We went to the center of the town, there were some cafes, shops there was a Moonbucks too. First we bought a drink at the Moonbucks, while drinking we walked around the fountain since there was one. There were lots of kids too so we would often hear some child screams and laughs, it's kinda annoying and definitely NOT a good place to study... Then we went to a shop and bought some stuff we also laughed, this made me forget everything that had happened today! We went home and I wasn't angry anymore. "Let's do our homework now" I said, he nodded and we took out our homework and did it. Then we ate dinner, watched tv and did it the whole evening. Then we went to sleep. This day went from bad to good. I didn't forget about the party, it will be Wednesday tomorrow and the party is on Friday. Greaaaat...
Hey. This is the last chapter of my holidays ;-; school is gonna start on Monday so I don't think I will be able to upload for days or even weeks ;-;. I hope I won't be disappearing like I did on my previous fanfic. Anyway I will try my best to get ideas and time to write! Anyway I will see ya on the next chapter. Byeeeee!