Dare

Flower POV (gasp)
Ugh TB didn't find me on time! Now we gotta do some sort of dare and honestly I don't wanna do any of them! They're all disgusting, especially with him. The roulette was spinning and then it stopped. I was shocked to be honest because it landed between two slots.

"Huh, i don't know if it's more of the shower choice or 30 minutes in heaven..." Coiny said

The room went silent while Coiny was thinking of something, when something seemed to come into his mind, he gave a huge evil smirk. Obviously that can't be good.

"How about... You two get in the bathroom for 30 minutes. And you HAVE to shower orrrr we'll make it all night" He said evilly

He can't be serious... My jaw dropped, i glanced over to TB, his jaw dropped too. Guess we'll have to shower and we have to stay there for 30 minutes. We're obviously screwed and we're gonna be the main source of the rumors for the week. I found Tennis Ball in the crowd.

"Let's get this over with!" I exclaimed as we went to the bathroom.

"AND DONT FORGET TO SHOWER!" Coiny yelled

"AND THE CONDOMS!" Gelatin added but got slapped by Barf Bag.

We went inside, we locked the door because who knows if someone would peek and record...

TB POV

The 30 minutes of hell are gonna start... but there is something that worries me even more... Golf Ball. How will she react? Will she stop talking to me?? Is she gonna be sad?? Is she even gonna kill herself? Is she is he- my thoughts were interrupted by Flower.

''Sooo uhhh... Ready to start the dare?'' [Its literally 3 AM so my writing probs sucks rn :,)]

''Oh uhhh i guess so.. not like we have a choice anyway...'' I sighed. I still couldn't get out of my mind the face Golf Ball did when we were seeing the chosen dare, she looked disappointed, annoyed but mostly... Sad? Why would she be sad? Wait is there a chance that-

''Come on. Im waiting.'' She said.

Damn it spacing out again! I removed my clothes, then I turned around. Lets just say... I blushed. Out of awkwardness.

''Wow for a nerd like you i never thought you WOULD have some muscles.'' She said

''How am i supposed to react and what am i supposed to reply with?'' I asked, raising an eyebrow

''Take it however you want... Now lets take that fuckin shower, i dont wanna stay here like that any longer!'' She started raising her voice out of annoyance. I seriously hope time will fly by quickly, but in a situation like this one? No way. We got in, turned on the water, on the other hand... a shower won't hurt because of the potential smokers and drinkers there... To get rid of the smells it's nice. We weren't really looking at each other until the soap bar fell on the bath floor so she had to pick it up. Why... Please not now, please DO NOT give me a boner- and I just failed at that... hope she doesn't notice. She started using the soap when she asked me something I did not expect.

"Uhh want me to wash your back?"

"Wha- well... uhhh sureeeee suit yourself haha..."

Damn it it's so awkward. Never thought one of the popular girls from school would do that. After she was done she asked if I could do the same. So I did, since she scrubbed soap on my back might as well return the favor. After that we washed up and went out of the shower, huh I still wonder how she did not notice that... You know... she took the phone on the sink and checked how long there is left.

"We still have 15 minutes in here..." She sighed.

"Greaaaat... Just great." I said sarcastically.

We started putting on our clothes back, then
she sat on the edge of the bath and I sat on the closed toilet seat. Just waiting in an awkward silence, still 13 minutes left. She was most likely scrolling through her Objectstagram like she always does. I was just sitting there, barbacue sauce on my tiddies- just kidding.

"Ughhhhh how long are we still locked hereee" I groaned

"10 more minutes..." She replies

"Fuuuuuuuu it's so boring in here!" I started getting angry

"Hey since there's nothing to do, I want you to spill the tea"

Oh no what type of tea is she gonna ask about, I swear if it's about my crush on Golf Ball I'm literally gonna kick the mirror-

"Admit it, you like Golf Ball"

okay i'm gonna break something if she says something else about that

"It's just platonic!" I exclaim

"Sureeeee"

"I swear! Believe me or not it's only platonic, it's not like she loves me- FORGET THE LAST PART"

"You can't deny what you said" She smirked

"Ugh... just, don't tell anybody about it. Yes I like her, there happy?" I gave in.

"It was obvious since the beginning, maybe the whole school knows about it"

"Wait what do you mean"

"Nothing, anyway there's 5 minutes left now"

She's most likely hiding something, I won't beg for her to tell because I clearly might not like it. We went back to being silent for the 5 last minutes.

"Okay you wanna know?"

"I want to know, you are clearly hiding something about what you said earlier" I started to get annoyed

"Actually, you'll see on Monday" She laughed, she seriously doing that.

"You're definitely not helping." I said "Anyway how long do we still have to be here?" I added

"1 more minute"

Mkay the 1 minute ALWAYS takes forever. It's the worst one, it's like when your phone only has 1% and it lasts but this situation just sucks. But surprisingly enough the last minute went by fast and Coiny let us out of here.

"Coiny I fucking hate you..." I sighed

"Hehehehe gotta accept losing! Anyway-"

"Where's Golf Ball?" I directly asked

"Oh uh... Let's just say she kinda left the party early..." He said, he looked suspicious

"What do you mean"

"Weeeeeell uhhhh when she left she seemed pretty down..." He replied

Why would she be sad about that?

"Okay. I'm gonna go now" I said, told him goodbye and went home. Now I was just thinking about why GB left earlier and didn't wait for me, and when Coiny said she was down that just made me worried. I looked at the time, it was pretty late so I decided to go home. Finally I got home, I have wifi so I checked my messages, she didn't send me anything, and most of all... I don't get it. My jaw dropped and I just got sad. I don't think sleeping it out would help but I still try. Actually I can't sleep since I can't get it off my mind.

Oh hello there! Just left you on a cliffhanger cuz why not, Am sorry for the wait lol I procrastinate too much yes and i'm sorry xD weeeeell maybe it's quite predictable what mase TB sad but if you really are clueless theeeeen you'll see in the next chapter which will most likely come out next month. I think I'm gonna go for 1 chapter every 1-2 months... Just for ideas and because I'm a lazy bish. Anyway hope you enjoyed and cya in the next chapter. Byeeeee!