Awkward come back

GB POV
I wasn't expecting TB falling asleep on me... Well for me it's a nice welcome back from my crush! Since I like him. Bossy but I still have a heart! The remote was nearby so I could turn on the TV and watch some stuff. It's been years since I've watched it, it feels weird. He moved a bit i guess to be a bit more comfortable... I put my hand on his hair and I didn't know what to do (I don't know how to do it ;-; she looks so tall when she's like a head in a half smaller than TB ;-; you can all say I suck)

 I put my hand on his hair and I didn't know what to do (I don't know how to do it ;-; she looks so tall when she's like a head in a half smaller than TB ;-; you can all say I suck)

I started hearing little snores "Please don't tell me you're going in deep slumber..." I pleaded to myself. He then mumbled some words, I couldn't figure out what he was saying. Then he finally woke up, he first yawned and stretched, he opened his eyes and when his vision was clear, his eyes widened "Oh my place where tennis balls are created! I'm sorry!" He apologized "No need to?" I said and gave him a nervous smile "I'm still sorry! I didn't get enough sleep at all last night!" He explained "Aw... it's okay, anyways I should go home" I said then I got a text message from my mom

Mom: Sorry to bring this up but me and your dad have some important business to attend in another country so we won't be here for 3 months or more

GB: Oh ok, take care mom!

Mom: You too sweetie, we left you money to live until we come back and we add some money to your bank account!

GB: Oh thanks mom!

Well... guess I'm gonna be home alone for some months... I noticed TB reading the conversation i was just having with my mom "You're home alone too?!" He asked "Yes." I said "Let's have a sleepover!" He exclaimed. "Yay! Wait... I don't have any PJs with me..." I said "Borrow mine!" He said. We went up to his room and I picked one of his PJs, I went to the bathroom and changed there. "Tennis Ball! Your clothes are huge!" I yelled when I came into his room, he couldn't help but to laugh "Golf Ball! It's so big on you!" He laughed, he was laughing so hard that he fell on the ground and started rolling on the carpet! "Do you have any smaller clothes?" I asked "Yes but they will still look huge on you" He said "I will still choose the smaller ones..." I sighed. He gave me the clothes. I went to the bathroom to change and came back "Seriously? This is no different!" I exclaimed, he bursted out of laughter again...

TB POV
My clothes are huge for Golf Ball! It's so big on her! It's so cute! Then we went on the couch and played some games. Time flied by fast and it was already midnight, I put a mattress near my bed for her "Night Golf Ball!" I said "Night TB!" She said back and we fell asleep. I was happy to sleep since I didn't get any sleep last night. I was having a nice dream when suddenly, I feel something poking my stomach, I woke up and saw Golf Ball poking my stomach with her finger "TB! I can't sleep!" She whispered "Seriously... I didn't get any sleep last night..." I sighed "Can you stay awake for some more pleaaaaase" she pleaded "Fine! But not for too long Okay? Until I fall back asleep?" I said "Yay thank you!" She said, we spoke for a bit, watched some stuff on my computer, we don't look like it but we love watching vines! We watched a comp of it and then felt drowsy "Dont you want to sleep now?" She yawned "Let's sleep I'm really wiped out..." I said, we went back to the beds and fell asleep.

Time skip to the morning

When I woke up I felt great! I felt energetic, in a better shape than yesterday! Golf Ball was still sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up since I don't want her to get mad at me so I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast. I made some toasts she woke up soon after "Morning..." She said as she was stretching her arms "Morning GB!" I greeted. She sat down at the table, she was still a bit sleepy. Finally I was done and I put the plates on the table and we ate. Then we went to the bathroom to brush our teeth and did the normal morning routine. We were ready and I didn't feel like staying at home "Hey let's hang out somewhere!" I said cheerfully "Yeah! How about the mall? We can get some stuff for our science project!" She said "Good idea! Anyway let's go!" I said, we headed to the mall. We went to the science shop and bought some supplies for the science contest. Then we hung out at Moonbucks, we love hanging out there, it's so chill and all. We ordered Frappes and drank them while talking about science stuff. Then a question came into my mind "Hey... since both of our parents are on business trips..." I started "Yeah? What about it?" She asked "Well... we could live together while they are gone!" I asked nervously and looked away since I was kinda embarrassed to say it "Sure! It's gonna be fun!" She exclaimed, in my mind it was like a party, I'm going to spend wayyy more time with my crush! We hung out a bit more then we went to Golf Ball's place, she needed to get some clothes for the stay at mine, my house is bigger and it's closer to the Hangout places so she was gonna be at my house. After she grabbed her stuff, we went over to my place and she settled down in my room. She prefered to sleep on a mattress in the same room as I than in one of the guest rooms. Oh well... it's her choice after all.

GB POV
YES! I'm gonna spend a lot more time with my crush! Both of our parents are on business trips so it's perfect, I settled down at his and prefered to sleep on a mattress in the same room as him. I was done putting my stuff and then we went to the living room to watch NoTube on the TV. We laughed a lot. Then it was time for dinner, both of us were lazy to cook so we ordered a pizza. We ordered pepperoni pizza, it arrived after 25 minutes, we ate it while watching vids. "Pepperoni pizza is the best!" I exclaimed as i took a bite of my slice "I agree!" He said. Then we were done eating, I went to the bathroom to have a shower and put on my PJs, brushed my teeth and all. I came back to the living room and then he went to change so I was pretty much watching the TV alone. I love spending time with him! He was quickly done. Then we were tired and went to sleep.
Heyyyy! I agree my chapters are a bit repetitive but I don't have any ideas. So I still have a week to upload often and then I'm off to my first year of high school ;-; anyway I hope you liked this chapter, though I don't think so since it's always the same things and I will see you on the next one. Byeeeee!