Games

TB POV
Yay... truth or dare... great. Just great! I bet 1 dollar they're gonna ask something about Golf Ball. Surprisingly, Coiny started smoothly... "Firey T or D?" "Truth, i don't wanna risk it with you" He said. "Do you want to fuck with Leafy?" He asked (YES. I'm still into the ancient ships! Sorry i don't remember the names of the people invited here) Firey blushed madly right at this instant. "O-only if she wants to..." He replied, then Leafy blushed too. "Okay now Gelatin..." Firey asked, we continued until it was finally Coiny's turn again. "TENNIS BALL. Truth... or... DARE." He said, he was giving me an evil smile. I began thinking, if i say truth, he's definitely asking me about my crush and dare, he's definitely asking me to kiss Golf Ball. "I'll go with Dare... i guess" I said out of nowhere, he got a disappointed look, i wonder why. "Uhm, hug Grassy?" He said, oh wow i wasn't expecting that. I wonder what is Grassy doing here anyway... i gave him a hug and then we switched games. That's when an announcement has been made.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, ALL THE GALS GO TO THIS ROOM AND THE BOYS STAY HERE!" Coiny announced (am actually switching my writing habit a bit to make it easier to read)

Oh boy... what is it that he created... I seriously don't trust him right now. Like as if we can trust this dude when it's about love life. Every girl went to the other room, then Coiny took out 2 buckets, he and some friends started putting pieces of paper in each bucket, probably one bucket with the girl's name and the other one with the boys. After they were done, he grabbed the microphone again and spoke.

"Okay so each guy will have to take a piece of paper inside the bucket, the girls changed into some kind of costumes. When you take the paper you'll see a name, you will have to find your girl. LAST ONE TO FIND HER, will have a game punishment... along with the girl Now, let's all grab a paper!"

We all took out a paper and i had to find... Oh great... Flower. Well, better find her before we get a "punishment' according to Coiny, and I don't wanna do it because knowing him it'll probably be something like making out, frickle frackle or other stuff like that. Before i started searching Firey called me

"Ay Tennis Ball who do you got? Wanna search together?"

"Sureeeee, let's search together, who do you have to find? I have Flower." I responded

"Ouch... Well I have Leafy sooo it's not half-bad right?"

"Easy for you to say, she's your girlfriend."

"N-NO SHE ISNT... anyway let's start looking" [i don't remember if Firey and Leafy were dating already in this story lol, been a while tho]

We started searching everything that seemed rather fishy. Until i saw something

"Hey isn't that huge standing fish one of the girls? Should we check it out?" I asked

"Naaaah looks perfectly normal to me, it's part of the decoration! No way a girl would be in it" He said

"You sure it's not worth checking out..? I mean they could be anywhere even here" I convinced

"sigh... fiiiiiine, can you check inside?" He sighed

I turned the fish thing around to see a zipper, i opened it and a girl came out of it. It was Leafy, guess Firey already "found" his partner. He was shocked, he didn't expect her to be in here. Sometimes he can be quite dumb.

"OH MY OXYGEN LEAFY ITS YOU!" He screamed

"Woah! Phew thank god you found me it was hot inside the costume..." Leafy thanked

"See, this is why you should check everything" I told him.

"Thank you!! Can we help you find Flower?" Firey said

"Well sure why not" I replied.

We continued looking around the mansion, i found someone in a costume but it wasn't her, it was Pin. I still have 1 chance left now and i must not waste it. After a while, I saw that pretty much everyone found their duo except me. She was nowhere! Everyone submitted they have found the person, so i was last. Then I saw Golf Ball run over to me.

"TB!!! YOU'RE HERE!" She screamed and then tackled me with a hug.

"Yeah... Now i have to deal with the consequences since i had to search for Flower... And i haven't found her." I explained

"Oh. 8-Ball was actually the first who found me!" She said.

"That's nice, anyway now i'll have to deal with whatever awaits me..." I sighed. I'm scared of what will happen if i'm being honest right now. We're just waiting until Coiny knows what's the dare.

"Okay, well i forgot what the dare will be for Flower and TB soooo i will just go find the roulette and spin it and we'll see what will happen" Coiny said. He then started looking around and soon enough he found it.

"Okay it's time to spin!" He exclaimed with excitement. Flower was far across the room, she looked annoyed. Pretty much like always... Before spinning the wheel, I looked at what the possibilities were, there were 7 of them. Quite all of them were extreme... Coiny and Pin sure have insane ideas for those types of games...

-Making out passionately until orgasm
-30 minutes in heaven with a condom
-Couple goals for the week in school and act like one
-Go for a shower or bath together
-End up in detention together every day for a week
-Watch a romantic movie and do the famous movie kiss
-Feed each other and kiss after each meal is done

[The more i put the choices, the less ideas i had and the cringier it gets wow i created a new word]

Okay... I mind all of them, I honestly wonder what will it be, the least scary one is... oh wait I DONT KNOW THEY'RE ALL HORRIBLE! I just have to cross my fingers, I looked across the room, Flower was shocked and then shot me a deadly glare saying "you should've found me, it's your fault." This sent shivers down my spine of how scary that was. Coiny approached the wheel and started spinning it... It was fast at first due to the strength he put and then it started to slow down. I could see Golf Ball was really nervous, i don't really see why she would unless- no nonono she doesn't feel the same for me. The roulette was slower and then it stopped.

AHAHAHHAHA CLIFFHANGER!! Mkay i know it's been a while but I knew i had to finish this chapter, you can actually vote for which one of the 7 dares you prefer, the one with the most votes will be chosen, if there aren't any votes well... I'll choose xD. Maybe with the quarantine I'll be able to write. We are going through a hard time both with hygiene, boredom and mostly it's hard for every country economically and for the doctors. Anyway I should be doing my online classes homework now, so yea. Byee!
And also the updates will still be quite slow i think. Anyway byeeee!

Édit: Voting ends on Wednesday 1st April, that's when i'll see which one of the dates it'll be and if there's a tie well imma choose with an app and start writing the chapter a bit ^^ might edit this again. Byee for real now xD

Édit 2: For the dare there's actually a tie but! I have chosen which one i'm gonna do, i'm not saying which one buuuuuut all i can say there's gonna be a slight lemon between TB and Flower but i don't think it'll end up as a really sex scene, more like just grinding and stuff... Anyway i'm gonna try quickly writing the next chapter and won't try making it a long wait like this chapter.