Party (pt.1)

GB POV
I'm worried about Tennis Ball right now, we are at the lockers, he keeps trying opening a locker which isn't his. He also walks to the wall and not the door. "Why won't it open?!" He groaned in annoyance "TB! This is not your locker!" I yelled "Oh... Oh yeah! It's this one!" He said and walked to the opposite locker. Still not his. I sighed. "TB come with me..." I sighed as I grabbed him by his wrist and took him to his locker. "This is your locker!" I said. He opened it "Oh.. Thank you" He said as he took some of his books. Pin came up to me "Hey Golf Ball! Do you know what's wrong with TB right now?" She asked "Well he did not et enough sleep!" I explained "Oh so that's why his behavior is so odd?" She said "Yep... annnnd we also have the party remember?" I said "Oh yeah... the party, I would let him rest but... Coiny!" She said. "Uhhh do you know what's up with Coiny?" I asked "Can't tell. It's a secret" She said "Oh... alright. Well I gotta take TB to biology, see ya!" I said "Bye Golf Ball!" She waved. I walked back to TB, he was about to fall asleep. I won't say anything if he sleeps in class, he didn't get enough sleep AT ALL. Let's just hope he doesn't get detention. We are in class now, when we sat down, he immediately fell asleep then I whispered to him "Dont get caught" "I will try not too..." He mumbled. I was listening class and taking notes and everything the teacher was teaching us so then I could give TB the work we did. Class was over and I had to do that in EVERY. SINGLE. CLASS. Where he's asleep. He didn't feel any better by only sleeping for 45 minutes yet. We went to the next class and we did the same, I was taking notes for him, he was getting some rest while not getting caught. He's a good student so I don't think the teachers would give him detention since he never does that. We went to the next classes and the same happened, at lunch he ate then went back to sleep. After school he was quite not really tired but he would still sleep. "Slept well?" I asked "It does feel nice getting some sleep and it's better for concentration!" He said "I'm gonna sleep some more before the party" He added "Alright" I nodded. We went home, he went to bed to sleep some more, an idea popped up in my head, why don't I get a bit some sleep too? After 6 hours of sleep at school or more, he was better so if I get an hour of sleep, I would be even better for the party! I set up my alarm and went for a nap.

TB POV
I slept during all of my classes. None of the teachers surprisingly didn't notice me and Golf Ball wrote the theories for me. Luckily it was only listening today. I set up an alarm for when I should wake up. I need to look good for the party but not TOO good, it's still Coiny's party. Nothing special. I already prepared the clothes I'm gonna wear before I went for a nap. After sleeping, I heard an alarm, well my nap is done. I woke up and I felt GREAT. I went downstairs and saw Golf Ball sleeping with her phone near her head. I guess she's also napping. I decided to wake her up "Wakey wakey~" I said as I poked her cheek. She yawned and dried her eyes after the yawn. "I see you woke up and you feel great! Good! Now we have to prepare for the party" She said. She went to the guest room to change and I went on my room. We changed. It took an hour. Then we were ready. We already ate and now it was time to go since it was about to start, "Let's go" I said. She nodded and we walked to Coiny's place. Finally, after 20 minutes of walking, we arrived to his huge house. "Hey guys! You can get in!" A familiar voice exclaimed as we were about to ring the bell that was guarded by a gate. I turned around and saw Pin. "Hey Pin! We can come in?" I asked "Of course! You're invited after all" She said as she led us inside the mansion. We went inside and it was all decorated, music was blasting in all around the house, many light colors were in the house and bouncing music was heard. We went in the living room that was more like a party room! I noticed GB, her eyes were widely open. "Golf Ball are you okay?" I asked as I lightly hit her arm with my elbow, she wasn't responding, I then saw she was drooling. "OHMPWTBAC!!! GOLF BALL ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!?!" I screamed, I shook her by holding her shoulders. "Woah! Uhh wha?" She responded "What happened?!" I asked, terrified "I zoned out, the lights are too bright" She said "Oh, let's go somewhere where it isn't that bright" I said, we went outside, there were other people partying outside.

GB POV
The lights are too bright. I started drooling and scared Tennis Ball. We went outside, there was also some light but not that much and they weren't as bright as inside. We danced for a bit until we heard a microphone, it was Coiny, he was about to make an announcement. "Attention everyone! I want you all to come outside we are gonna play some games!" I'm actually scared of what's planned. We all gathered up in one big circle, I ,of course, sat next to TB. "Let's start with the good old Truth or Dare!" Coiny stated. Great... Truth or Dare... I hate that game. If I say Dare or truth, it won't change any way since they're gonna Dare me to kiss TB or confess to him.
I don't know what to write next for this chapter and I really want it to come out. Sorry if it's short but I seriously don't have any ideas. I'm not posting often for this book since it takes some time to write and I still have the sequel of my Stapoldy fanfic, the how to get detention guide and my book in French. Anyway byeeeeee!