New Rivalry

GB POV
I stumbled on someone and fell "Are you okay?" That person asked, I looked up to see the face of the person, it was a girl with green hair and round glasses Was it Test Tube?! I gasped silently. She gave me a hand, I actually took it. "Thanks, I guess" I said "No problem! I'm Test Tube! And... wait aren't you Golf Ball?" She said "Uhh, Yeah, it's me" I said reluctantly. "The number 1 at Science and Math?!" She exclaimed "Uhm yes" I said "You will NOT beat me at the contest!" She yelled "What makes you think that?" I smirked "Because! Anyway! I need to get some books, bye!" She said angrily, I left the library with TB, Basketball and 8-Ball already left, only TB waited for me. "So this is Test Tube?" TB Said "Seems like it..." I said. We then went to class. This time we had gym. I'm bad at gym but when it comes to partnered up stuff, I can always count on TB, he's strong! I went to the changing room, put on some gray shorts and a gray T-shirt. I had to run some laps. 4 laps actually, I was the first person out so I could start running earlier. After I was done running the first lap, some other people came out and TB also came. He caught up to me and we ran together, I still had one lap already done than him so I finished my second and he finished his first. When I was finished he was on the beginning of his 4th while I was sitting already, watching him. It's hard to not notice him with his green hair and his bright yellow T-shirt. Finally he was done, he sat down next to me and we spoke for a bit until our teacher Mr. Mawson started to speak. "Okay class today we will be playing volleyball. Get into 6 teams of 4" "TB let's be teammates!" I said "Yeah, now who else are we teaming up with?" TB asked, we looked for some people to be in a team with.  It wasn't long before we found the other two. We teamed up with Firey and Leafy. "Are thé groups formed yet?" The teacher asked "Yes." We all said "Good! We will have a tournament later, do a 2v2 to begin and then we will have a tournament, you have 15 minutes." The teacher instructed. We were playing against Firey and Leafy for now.

TB POV
Volleyball... huh. I've never played that before, of all sports we have to do volleyball... greaaaat... I'm good at a lot of sports especially tennis. We were playing, Golf Ball is playing very well! "Wow Golf Ball you're good at volleyball!" I complimented "Thanks TB!" She said. Then she jumped sideways, she was in front of me but she kinda failed at shooting the ball instead she was about to fall so I quickly caught her. "That was close..." I said as she was in my arms "Thanks again! Who knew how I could've hurt myself, there would be a 33.429710% chance that I could have broke my left arm!" She said "And 24.418027% chance I wasn't gonna fall and 42.152263% chances I was gonna fall." She added, I laughed. We continued playing, I got better at it, now it was time for the tournament and this time we were 4 against another team of 4, the team who wins would be free from class. Our team was first, we were against Woody, Teardrop, Book and Ice Cube. We easily won against them so we could be in the semi finals. The next teams were up and there was a tie so they both got qualified since it would have been unfinishable and one team would be directly to the finals which is unfair for the others. The first match was against Cloudy, Balloony, Saw and Gaty against Snowball, Lightning, Fanny and Bubble's team. Unsurprisingly Snowball's team won and now it was our team against Ruby, Flower, Blocky and Tree. It was a close one and we won. Now we had to face Golf Ball's enemy... Snowball. He's really good at sports and wouldn't hesitate to be violent. We drank a little bit of water before the match. After we were done we could start. "You're not gonna win bozo!" Snowball yelled "Shut up!" GB exclaimed. He had the ball and smashed it. We couldn't stop it and it landed right on Golf Ball's face... "OH MY PLACE WHERE TENNIS BALLS ARE CREATED!!!! GOLF BALL ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?!?!" I screamed as I quickly ran to her, the ball was thrown so strongly that she fell on the ground, she was covering her face with a hand. "Pause!" The teacher yelled. "Golf Ball... remove your hand please" I said, my hand on her back. She removed her hand, her face was really red, her nose started bleeding. "Tennis Ball can you take Golf Ball to the nurse please?" Mr. Mawson asked "Of course." I said, Golf Ball covered her face again, I was walking her, I put her arm on my shoulders so that she could walk "It hurts..." she groaned. "Shh don't worry it's gonna be alright.." I reassured "I'm so gonna kill SB." She said "Please don't try this." I said, we then got to the nurse's office. I opened the door "Hello, what can I do for you?" She asked "My best friend got a ball on her face!" I exclaimed. "Let me see" She asked, Golf Ball removed her hand "Oh dear... what happened?" Mrs. Bandage asked. I explained everything that happened while the nurse was healing Golf Ball's face. "Here it's done, it should be fully healed by tomorrow or in two days, you are now dismissed" She said "Thank you, bye" I said. We didn't go back to gym since it already ended. Golf Ball didn't have to stay at school "I must stay..." She said "No! Then I'm going home with you!" I said "Fine!" She gave up. We went home, I stayed at Golf Ball's, I was welcome. "Golf Ball? What are you doing here? And Tennis Ball?" Her mon asked as she saw us enter the house. GB then explained what had happened "Oh my... that's terrible... Tennis Ball you did right to bring her home, you can stay" The mother said "Thank you!" I said. We went to Golf Ball's bedroom.

GB POV
I swear that next time I see SB again, I'm so gonna kill him! Because of him I had to get out of school. At least Tennis Ball came with me. Now we are in my room, talking about the science contest and how we should make our invention. Then my mom said something "Golf Ball! Your friend can stay for dinner if he wants!" "Really? Thanks mom!" I said "TB! You can stay for dinner!" I explained "Oh! Yay!!" He exclaimed, "I should call my mom to let her know" He added, he took out his phone, went to the bathroom to call his mom in privacy. Then he came back. "My mom is okay with it" He said "Yes!" I exclaimed happily. I'm also really happy that my parents accept Tennis Ball! He's the only boy they 100% accepted. They didn't accept 8-Ball so he can't come to my house. Unless I throw a party. Then me and TB spoke some more before dinner. Finally dinner was then done. We came downstairs and sat down at the table. We had some spaghetti with salad and tomato sauce. "Thanks for letting me eat here" TB said "No problem! You are my daughter's best friend so why not invite you for dinner" The dad said. We then continued eating and after we were done, TB had to go home. Well at least I got to eat dinner with him! I would love to have a sleepover party with him. We wouldn't do something like that no! I then went back to my room after he left, put on my PJs and went to sleep.
Heyyyy! Just for an info to the ones who read this after my first fanfic, I can upload like every day and then be gone for months. I don't know but I have that and I hope I won't lose interest in writing and BFB. I would like to keep the same rhythm I have. Well I have school in 2 weeks I think since I restart the 26th August ;-; so I won't be able to upload much after September but I will still try ^ω^ Anyway I will see ya in the next chapter! Byeeeee!