chapter 3: honeymoon

Y/n POV
I woke up with strong arms around my waist. I also felt sore. Then the memories of yesterday and last night flooded my mind. What if I didn't really marry him? What if I just did it with a total stranger? I was afraid to look behind me. I get brought out of my thoughts as I feel lips on my neck. "good morning love" the familiar voice of Atem says. It wasn't a dream. I turn around in his arms and hug him close. I feel him run his fingers through my hair as I sob in his chest. "sh... I'm here y/n. I promised I would never leave again" he says. I look at him. "I'm sorry Atem, it almost felt like a dream" I say. "I know what you mean." He says and kisses my cheek. Soon after we wake up, the cameras arrive. We aren't even out of bed yet. We had to tell them we did in fact loose our Virginity's last night. The crew kinda looked shocked. But then they remembered we already knew each other and were in love. It really feels great to have Atem back. We get out of bed and get ready for the day. As I brush my teeth, I feel lips on my neck. "Atem, that tickles" i say with toothpaste in my mouth. "Sorry" he says after pulling away. I finish brushing my teeth and I start doing my hair. I put my h/l h/c in a pony tail. I hear a knock on the door of the hotel room. "Atem, can you get that please?" I ask. "Sure" he says and gets it. He tells me to come to the bed. I do and see a huge basket full of goodies. Inside we find that the show is sending us on our honeymoon. Wow, this is great. But when I see where we are going, my heart sinks. Not there, that was where I last saw him before he came back.

Atem POV
After I see the basket, it says they are sending us to Egypt. Great, my home land. This will not be easy on either one of us. That was the last place we saw each other. But, we can't change it. Before we go I have to meet y/n's parents. They don't know about my past as far as I know. I hope this meeting goes well. We have to be ready in 4 hours to get to the airport. Y/n said she would get everything ready while I talk to her parents.

I go to the meeting place in the hotel. They are sitting there together, waiting for me. I approach and clear my throat. Mr. L/n looks up and smiles. "hello Atem" he says. "Hello Mr. l/n" I say. "Listen, when we found out y/n signed up this show, we had no idea she would be reunited with you. I may not know what happened, but I know she loves you. Please take good care of her. I would hate to see her depressed again" Mrs. L/n says. "I agree with my wife. Y/n was a wreck without you. It took her an entire month before she was even able to speak to us again. She really missed you and we saw it every day." Mr. L/n said. I knew she was depressed. "You know, before she walked down that aisle, she was having second thoughts" Mrs. L/n said. "That doesn't surprise me. I was watching over her before I was able to return. I saw everything she went through up until 2 months ago when I returned." I say. "Welcome back. Now, I believe you and my daughter have a honeymoon to get to" Mr. L/n says. "Yes. Thank you both. We will see you as soon as we can" I say. They nod and wave to me. I get back to our room and sure enough, y/n has everything packed. Even mine. We head out of the hotel and check out. When we go out the doors, there are big black SUVs to take us to the airport.

The ride to the airport is kinda long. Y/n leans her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around her. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you too" she whispers back. She falls asleep on my shoulder. When we arrive at the airport, I lift her up and check in for our flights. They allow me to carry y/n into the plane.

I sit her in one of our assigned seats by the window. I sit next to her and hold her close. I fall asleep an hour into the flight.

...

I wake up just before the plane is set to land. Y/n is already awake. "how long have you been awake?" I ask. "About 2 hours now" she says. Man I'm a heavy sleeper. "Sorry, I was tired when I got on the plane" I say. "It's okay, we are landing in a few minutes" y/n says. I smile. I'm glad it will be just me and her this week. I really wonder what they have planed for out honeymoon.