chapter 9: Yugi and Tèa's wedding

Y/n POV
It's been a few months since the twins were born. In a couple more months, Tèa and Yugi will finally get married. They are coming to Egypt to have the wedding and Atem will be doing it for them. Atem was honored when Yugi asked him. Sadly, grandpa Moto won't be here for it. He sadly passed away a few weeks before Christmas. It was hard on Yugi. We invited them to Christmas but they declined. But, before Grandpa died he entrusted me with a special gift to give to Yugi and Tèa for their wedding. I'm not sure what it is, but I know Yugi will be happy. Suddenly, crying beings me out of my thoughts. Mahad is hungry. I pick him up and feed him. After he finishes eating I put him back in his crib.

....

It's night now and I'm on our bed relaxing, and waiting for Atem. Atem comes I holding a folder. "What's that?" I ask. "Hm. Oh sorry, stuff for Yugi and Tèa's wedding. They are going to be here in a week. They decided to bump up the wedding to two weeks from now." Atem said not looking at me. "Two weeks?! Oh my. We have a lot of work to do" I say. "Yes. Luckily we can decorate right away since they decided to have fake flowers that look real." Atem says. "Let's get some rest so we can do this tomorrow." I say he nods and puts the folder on his desk. We laid down and fell asleep.

...

It been a week and I'm at the airport waiting for Yugi and Tèa to get off their plane. It just landed. I'm waiting when they finally come into view. Tèa and Yugi see me and run up to me. "Hey guys. Glad you guys are here" I say. Then I see Joey, Tristan, Bakura, and even serenity. "Guys!" I say. "We came to help. Especially since I'm Yugi's best man" Joey said. "True, and I'm Tèa's maid of honor" serenity said. "Alright, let's get to the palace. We have a lot of work to do." I say.

Atem's POV
I'm sitting on my throne waiting for my friends with the twins close by. Yugi asked me if our kids could be in their wedding and I didn't have a problem with it. Soon my beautiful queen comes in with Yugi, Tèa, Tristan, Joey, serenity, and Bakura. I heard Duke is coming later. I stand up and greet them. "Hello my friends" I say. "Pharaoh" Yugi says with a bow. "That is not necessary here. You are all great friends. You all have done so much for me. This is something I can do for you." I say. "Thanks Atem" Tristan says. 

Me and y/n show them the guest rooms where they are staying. For now Tèa and Yugi are in different rooms. Once everyone is ready we start decorating the palace. "y/n, I don't have my dress yet. Is there a place I can get one?" Tèa asks y/n. "Yes. Come with me. Honey, keep an eye on Mahad and Mana. I'll be back as soon as I can" she says. I nod.

...

Tèa's POV
Ugh. This is taking forever. None of these dresses are right. "Don't give up Tèa. You'll find something" y/n encourages. I sigh. "I really thought a fitted dress would work for me" I say. "Tèa, let's try a princess style." Y/n says. I decided to give it a try. So I try on a beautiful ball gown that is pure white. It has sparkle everywhere and has a sweetheart neckline I've been wanting.