chapter 6: moving

Y/n POV
It's been a week since we made our decision. Me and Atem are happier than ever. Atem finished packing to go to Egypt. He has to go alone for now. I'm still too soon into my pregnancy to travel to Egypt. My doctor said it will be a few more weeks. I helped Atem pack this week. He wanted to stay but I told him the sooner he gets there, the sooner the people will have a leader again. Ishizu knows I'm pregnant and understands why I can't be there yet. Me and Atem decided to talk every day on face chat. It will help us though this. My belly is showing alitte. Who am I kidding, I already look 4 months pregnant instead of 2 months and a week (or 9 weeks). Atem gives me a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. He won't leave until morning so I'm trying to enjoy this. Soon we are in a heavy make out session. We break apart for air. "I really don't want to leave you" he says. "I know sweetie. I love you. We will talk every day. I promise." I say. He kisses me again them he bends down and kisses my slightly swollen belly. "Take care of your mommy for me. I love all three of you" he says.

That night we are cuddling in bed. He has is hand on my stomach and is gently rubbing it. I know I won't feel the babies for a little bit but I can't wait until then. Ishizu said Atem will have a private jet to get him to Egypt. I already know he will be a great pharaoh. And this time, his life won't be cut short. And he'll have at last two heirs to the throne. That makes me so happy. I yawn. Atem chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Get some sleep love. I'll see you in the morning." Atem says. I nod and I let sleep consume me.

...

Atem's POV
I wake up to y/n up against my chest. She's sound asleep right now. That soon changes as she wakes up on her own. She covers her mouth and runs to the bathroom. I know she will have morning sickness for a little while but it still worries me. She finishes an we get ready to go to the airport. Y/n may not be coming, but she wanted to see me off. We arrive and Ishizu is there to greet us. "Hello my king and queen" she says. "Hi Ishizu" I say. "My queen, I know you can't come yet, but let me know as soon as you can" Ishizu says. "I will. Thank you Ishizu. Take good care of my husband" y/n says. I chuckle. I give y/n a kiss and I go to my plane. This will be a long flight. "My king, while on the way I must inform you on what is happening in Egypt" Ishizu says. "Proceed" I say. Man, I haven't acted like a pharoh in years. "So far now that you have accepted the throne, the fighting among the people have stoped. They want you to have an heir as soon as possible. They don't know yet that your wife is pregnant." She says. "Yes I know. She will be providing two heirs actually. She's carrying twins" I say. "Yes I know. I know you been though a coronation before, but, you have to again. Besides, if what you told me is true, the last one was ruined by Bakura" Ishizu says. "Yes, so maybe I can enjoy this. I just wish y/n could have come." I say. "She will. She will be able to come once her doctor gives her the clear" Ishizu says. I smile at the thought. Ishizu suggested making new millennium items but I declined. I don't want any chance of zork coming back. My father's brother made those at first to protect the kingdom. But it eventually lead to his betrayal. But in the end, I found I had a cousin. Seth. During the long flight, Ishizu continue's to brief me.

...

Y/n POV
It's already been a day since Atem left and I am missing him. I'm trying to pack my stuff to be ready for when I go. I do wish I had help. There isn't much I can do. I hear the door knock. I open it to see my parents. "mom, dad?what are you doing here?" I ask. "We heard you were moving. We thought we could help. Since Atem went ahead of you" mom says. "Thanks. I need the help" I say. We get to work. "Honey, be honest, are you really moving to Egypt?" Mom asks. "Yes, I am." I say. "Why would Atem get the throne? He's Japanese isn't he?" Mom asks. "No, he's Egyptian. Always has been.. even if he didn't remember for a while" I say. "What do you mean?" She asks. I take a deep breath. "If I tell you, you can't say anything. Only a handful of people know including Ishizu and her family. Yugi, tèa, Tristan and Joey know too." I say. "Okay" my mom says confused. "Atem isn't like us. Well, he is now, but, he lived once before. And before you say anything, no, not reincarnation. When he was my age, he... His kingdom was in danger. To seal away the darkness, he had to seal away his own mind. 5,000 years later, Yugi put the millennium puzzle together. Atem, who went by Yami at that time, had zero memory of his past. I met him in duelist kingdom. As time went on, me and Atem fell in love. When he finally got his memories, he was set free. I thought I would never see him again. But I did. He came back for me." I say in tears. "So, he's the nameless pharaoh?" Mom asks. I nod. She hugs me. "I didn't know honey. I won't say anything" mom says. We keep working on the house to pack it.