Author's Note

{ Re-Edited again on May 14, 2021 }

SCREEEEEEEEEEE---- THIS BOOK IS A WHOLE CRINGE INFESTATED MESS WITH TERRIBLE AND CRINGEY PLOT AND WRITING STARTED BY 12-13 YEAR OLD ME IN THE PAST (I'm 15 now btw) SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK  AND WATCH OUT FOR CRINGEY ASS CHAPTERS THAT PAST ME WROTE !!!

I am so sorry if some of the plot doesn't make sense, forgive my past self's brain and imagination :')

{ Re-Edited on July 29, 2020 }

~ This book is in the process of editing ~

Hello there new readers ! Welcome to my NightKiller (Nightmare X Killer) book. The old author note was written a long time ago so I decided to edit and change it because when I re-read the old A/N, I noticed that I used some... strong words and sentences in some parts that might have offended or will offend some other readers who read the older A/N.

NightKiller became my #1 OTP as soon as I discovered it after (Frisk X Sans), which it is until now. And that is why I decided to start writing this book and others about it in the first place. I am loyal to this ship.

Anyways, other than NightKiller, there will also be some side ships included in some parts of the later chapters of this book such as :

ErrorInk (Error X Ink)
Cream (Cross X Dream)
DustBerry (Dust X Blueberry)
HorrorLust (Horror X Lust)
AfterDeath (Geno X Reaper)
ClassicSpace (Classic X Outer)
EpicColor (Epic X Color)
SciFell (Science X Fell/Red)

And etc.

ATTENTION : Some of the characters (AU SANSES) in this book aren't entirely based on their CANON personalities so please don't complain about it too much, there's something called FANON for a reason.

Some OCs and AUs of mine will be included here as well to make the story plot more interesting.

Some arts used and are being shown here are not mine and they belong to their respective owners, but there will be arts shown that I made myself.

Forgive me if you read some offensive parts that I've said or written in the later chapters because I was too overprotective of this ship at first and I'd sworn to myself a long time ago that I would keep this ship from sinking and that's the reason why I got a bit carried away that my hands immediately typed what my brain told them to.

Caution :

There might be explicit language and words that will be used in the chapters such as profanity and may contain just a bit of mature content so be warned.

I only own :

-  The story plot / The book itself
- Some OCs
- Some AUs of mine (Like RealmTale)
- Some arts

Owners :

- Killer Sans belongs to Rahafwabas
- Nightmare & Dream Sans belongs to Joku Blog
- Classic Sans belongs to Toby Fox
- Cross Sans and X-Chara belongs to Jakei
- Ink Sans belongs to Comyet
- Error, Fresh & Geno Sans belongs to Crayon Queen (?)
- Fell Sans and Blueberry Sans belongs to AU Community
- Other Sanses, characters, and AUs belong to their respective owner.

Now with that all being said, let's get on with the story and I hope you all enjoy.

- Kawaii 💖