[[ Chapter 6 ]] Pairing Up

Nightmare's P.O.V.

"Dust, you go with Horror, Cross, you'll go with Error, and Killer, you'll be coming with me." I assigned.

I noticed Horror, Cross and Error giving Killer (who had a look of surprise on his skull) smirks and Dust who was wiggling his eyebrows with a lenny face like what Neutral would have when she squeals about something.

"Come on Killer." He said in his deep, dark, and cold voice which was like his normal voice as he walked by me and didn't stop.

I nodded and quickly walked to him and was now by his side, walking in silence.

The tension between the two of us was getting more uncomfortable every passing second.

That was, until Nightmare broke it by saying my name."Killer?"

I hummed and looked at him.

"Have you been to this AU before?"

That question had shocked me a bit. Night mustn't know that I've been secretly visiting Outertale every night to see, relax, and hang out with Outer...

HE MIGHT KILL HIM ! MY BEST FRIEND MIGHT GET KILLED BECAUSE OF ME !!!

"Killer ?" He called, getting a bit impatient.

Okay, I need to calm down right away before he notices. 'Just lie to him.' I thought.

"W-What ? No, of course not! Why did you ask boss ?" Damn it! I fucking stuttered...

He shrugged. "Just curious. You looked like you were used to seeing this AU, unlike the others who were gaping at the sight like what newbies do." He answered continuing forward.

"Oh. I was just taking in at the marvelous scenario of vast space! It was breathtaking to be honest, don't you think ?" I say trying to avoid eye contact with him.

I think he was about to say something but didn't have the chance to because Dust and teleported right in front of us.

"Boss, we found them."

{A/N : Alright my peeps, I have a question that I want you to vote or suggest for. Remember what I said in "Anger Issues" chapter about Outer shipped with Outertale Frisk ??... Well I'm having second thoughts about that... I want you dear readers to choose between OuterSci or Outer Frans. I'm sorry to disappoint the Frans shippers- BUT ! That doesn't mean that I don't ship Frans anymore (it's my OTP for Asgore's sake), I just thought that this book might be better off if every ship here is all about Sancest, because...you know... Anyways, please do let me know in the comments as quick as possible !

-TKS 💖}