[[ Chapter 11 ]] Truth Or Dare/Spin The Bottle (Pt. 2)

• Killer's P.O.V. •

'Fuck...' I quitely thought. Neutral was literally trying to lure me into a death trap.

I stared wide eyed at my best friend. "Neu, are you crazy ?!? Do you want me to DIE ?!?" I screeched, scared.

Neutral just rolled her eyes at me and scoffed. "Oh please Kills, we know he wouldn't do that you. After all, you are his favourite~" She cooed.

But if I really do it, would Nightmare even mind or even bother to yell at me ??? I dunno, he probably doesn't care.

"Come on Killer, Nightmare wouldn't hurt you that bad-" Horror started but stopped mud sentence when Neutral shot a glare at him.

"Eheh. What he's trying to say Kills," She spoke through gritted teeth, narrowing her eye sockets at Horror who held his hands in the air in defense. "Is that, he won't harm you if you reason with him. And besides ! There are consequences that you'll have to face when you don't do the dare~"

Then she held up a jar, filled with rolled paper inside. Oh no... Not the 'Jar of Consequences'...

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'll go get him." I stood up and started to walk, but then heard Cross, Neutral, Dust, and Horror yell a "Good luck!" and "Try not to get killed !" By Horror, whom Neutral punched in the arm.

I rolled my eyes, chuckling at them before walking away to get Nightmare.

Wait...

I don't know where he is right now...

Fuckin shit...

• Neutral's P.O.V. •

We all watched as Killer walked away to get Octo- I MEAN ! Nightmare.

"So what now ??? Are we just gonna wait for him to come back or what ???" Error asked.

I looked at him. "Nah, he's probably gonna take long, so we might as well continue the game while we wait for him to arrive! AANNNNDDD-"

I snapped my fingers and then an empty bottle of honey appeared on my hand.

Dust looked at the bottle in my hand then at me with a questioning look. "Where'd you get that from ???"

*Meanwhile in UnderSwap*

US! Papyrus : ... Where da fuck did my bottle of honey go ?!?

Blueberry : *runs down the stairs and gasps* PrOfAnItY-

US! Papyrus : ShItSuE mAmA mIa-

US! Faye : ShAduP PaPyRuS tHe InNoCenT bEaN iS hErE-

US!Paps & Blue : WhAt Da-

*Back at the Castle*(Sorry Not Sorry QwQ)

I shrugged. "Don't care and it doesn't matter ! Anyways-"

"SO NOW WE ARE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLE ?!?" Cross shouted which made Horror and Dust look at him with a 'WTF' look on their skulls.

Error didn't seem to care since he was still busy knitting on a blue scarf.

I groaned. "Lets just play..." I spinner the bottle and it landed on Cross.

• Killer's P.O.V. •

I was trying- KEY WORD : trying, to find mg way around the mansion to find Nightmare's room or wherever he might be.

Damn, his mansion is a big one. More like a castle. (*shrugs*) It's funny that I haven't even correctly memorized the route patterns of this place.