[[ Chapter 31 ]] I Love You (Late Valentine's Day Special)

{ Alright, alright, I know it's late BUT I don't give a damn- Atleast I've posted another chapter-

Just a friendly reminder : Only a few more chapters left to go before this book finally reaches its end :'(

-Kawaii 💜 }

• Nightmare's P.O.V. •

I felt nervous as I walked along the long hallways of my castle, holding a bouquet of roses in one hand and a medium-sized red box shaped as a heart with chocolates inside, wrapped by a crimson ribbon.

You might wonder, 'What the heck is the King of Negativity even doing ?! What the hell is he thinking ?! Flowers and chocolates ?!?!? That is SO unlikely him .'

Well, today is actually Febuary 14, 20XX, in other words,

Valentine's Day.

It's been a few weeks since me and Killer had confessed our feelings to each other at New Year's Countdown, and let me tell you, it was the best day of our lives when we did. And since then, we've been together, the others usually keep on teasing me and Killed about us being together which is pretty much annoying, but they seem happy to see us as a thing and are very supportive.

Especially the other bad Sanses and Dream. But mostly Dream, who's been helping me because I'm entirely new throughout this whole relationship stuff and because he and Cross are dating for a while now which I could atleast tolerate.

And when I told Dream that I wanted to do something special for Killer this Valentine's day, he had gladly helped me and told me all the things I needed and now, I got the whole day planned out just for me and Killer.

I gulped nervously as I stopped walking and stood in front of Killer's room. I felt my hands shake a little but I inhaled and exhaled to help me calm down which worked quickly as I stared at the door in confidence before softly knocking on the door twice before quickly using two of my tentacles in hiding my little "gifts" for my beloved behind me.

Muffled shuffling could be heard from the other side along with footsteps and a moment later, the door opened to reveal Killer who smiled brightly when he saw that it was me who knocked.

"Oh, hello Nighty! How are you?" He asked, smiling at me cutely, making cyan blush creep up on my cheeks as I smiled back at his cuteness.

"I'm doing quite alright Kills." I said, grinning.

"Oh, and uh- I got something to ask you." I said, two of my tentacles taking out the bouquet of roses and the chocolate box from behind me and showing it in front of Killer who gasped and took it, smiling widely, red blush visible on his face.

"Killer Target, will you be my valentines ?"

"Oh my gosh Nighty, they're so beautiful ! Of course, I'll be your Valentine ! Thank you so, so much, I love them !" He happily exclaimed as he sniffed the red roses in hand, making my blush increase as I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"You're welcome Kills. Glad you love them." I replied softly, still smiling at the sight of my smaller boyfriend. Just seeing him all happy and smiling makes my soul pound and skip a beat, making me happy as well. An emotion that I can always feel by just being near him.

Killer stood on his tippy toes to give a quick kiss on my teeth, making both our blushes worsen every second as he giggled when I pecked his cheek in return.

"Oh, and wear something nice because I'm taking you out for the whole day. Just me and you." I said, smiling as I hugged him gently.

"Like a date ?" Killed asked, his pinpricks appearing with hope as I nodded chuckling.