TaGgEd

First of all, itzAshleyplays, stop tagging me because the readers are getting annoyed by the many chapters that aren't actually related to the book- XD

Let's just get this over with since I'm halfway done with the next chapter-

1. Uhhh, I don't feel pretty myself, I feel ugly and that's the reason why I ain't doing any face reveal stuff :'>

2. I pretty much like being alone and isolated, but not all the time. I just like being alone when I'm doing my own stuff and privacy, like locking myself in my room when I'm on my phone writing in WattPad, reading stories, watching videos, and etc. But I do sometimes feel alone when I get left out on hang outs with my friends.

3. I am depressed most of the time :')

4. Uhh, no. I just wake up at like 10, 11, or 12 in the morning because I am sorta an insomniac person because I drink coffee even though I'm gonna be turning 14 this May 4 -w-

5. Anxiety is one thing I find normal in my daily life. I mean, I ain't wrong am I ? It's that one feeling when you're nervous on what's about to happen next and some outcomes that you might imagine as terrible.

6. . . . Y-Yeah... I have... There was one time that I felt so depressed that when everyone in the house was asleep, I quietly crept into the kitchen and kept staring at the kitchen knife for like 5 minutes crying my eyes out silently in the bathroom after going back to bed...

Fun fact : When I was grade 1, I was a crybaby back then and whenever my classmates bully me, I'd tell them that I would use a pencil to stab my hand until I died and my classmates actually reported it to our Filipino teacher and she said that that was bad, blah, blah, blah. Children can be so impulsive sometimes without even thinking and I was one of them when I was like 6-

7. No. Not even my BFF. Even though we don't really much talk or text each other very much often since the beginning of 8th grade (I'm going to be a Gr. 9 this year) because we weren't in the same sections (there are 3 GR 8 sections in our school) and that my classroom is on the 1st floor and hers is on the ground level and takes Taekwondo training and I feel like she replaces me, ID never think about shutting her out. She's been my BFF for like, 9 hears already.

8. Abuse is never a word in my family's dictionary. We all treat each other equally with love, care, and support. I'd never want to trade my life with an abusive one.

9. What hurts me the most ? There are many things that can hurt me. Finding out I have fake friends, losing my family, my BFF actually replacing me with someone else, verbal, emotional, and physical pain. But that one pain that stands out the most sounds silly... It's the pain of knowing that my ship/OTP ain't canon-

 It's the pain of knowing that my ship/OTP ain't canon-

10. I'm pretty much that most of the time even though i have too many friends uwu

11. My current sexuality :
S T R A I G H T-

12. Sometimes I am, sometimes I am a chicken- *insert chicken noises*

13. Everyone gets bullied so I'm not alone :>

14. Idk-

15. Yes.

Choose a picture that represents myself ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Yeah- This is me everyday. . .

I wAnT ThAt MuG-

Tag 15 people that means the world to me :

NightKiller0185 (because you r a true NightKill sinner-)

NerdFreshYT (I found you in YoUtUbE and I love you videos and I'm also a subscriber :3-)

Poisoned_cakes (My only online friend who TRULY ships Epicolor)

CreatorKurei (because you feel bad for every time you make Killer suffer in your books OwO)

Nerd_Dragon_Writes (You're a HUGE NightKill sinner, I can tell XD)

LexisZoldyck (Gurl, we seriously need more gay in our lives-)

Shining_Crystal27 (Because you're my link messenger and I can rely on you when I need a NightKill person's link uwu)

XxAutisticDolphinxX (because you make Killer and NoOtY hate me for every evil thing I do in your asks and dares book :'>)

Killermare4Life (Because you keep me company in our DM chats on IG XD)

FreshyTrash (OOF- You make great NAJ NightKill fanfics 👌)

Sip_Da_Tea (U a very good writer than me-)

Blood-Soup (MY SISTER BY PERSONALITY-)

MrsStabby (You are my funking inspiration-)

FreshPaperSansJam (Your NightKil kidnap story intrigues me so much, pls do continue it :3)

heyrandomppl (ALL HAIL THE NEW LEADER OF DE NIGHTKILLER EMPIRE-)