[[ Chapter 30 ]] Confessions (VERY late New Year's Eve Special)

{ Lol, changed the title of Chapter 29 XD-

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- I just wanna say my many thanks to Poisoned_cakes for making the cute NightKill ship picture above, so credits go to her ! Thanks a lot bud/gurl ! It really means a lot to see many people to continue on making NightKill fan art ! :3 Go check out her Instagram where she also makes mini NightKill comics and pictures :

poisoned_cakes

Now with that being said, let's all try not to squeal too much at the end of this chapter. But it makes me a bit sad knowing this story's nearing its end :'(

-Kawaii 💜 }

• Nightmare's P.O.V. •

•~• •~• •~•

11:00 pm ; 1 Hour Ti'll Midnight

"So then I knew that I had to shut Day up, so I did what I had to do ; throw her out of the window !" Midnight exclaimed, a huge grin on her face, making all of us laugh hysterically.

Even I had to give in and join the laughter.

"WAIT- *pant* Did you seriously- *pant* did that-?!" Shadow asked, trying to regain his breath from all the laughing he had gone through.

"Did I stutter ?" Midnight said, rolling her eyes but still grinning smugly.

We all tried to calm down and take a breather for a minute to regain our breaths.

"Dang, we've been chatting for a while now. Wonder what time it is." Hate stated as he stretched his arms above his ghostly black skull.

Midnight hummed. "Probably almost MIDNIGHT by now." She snickered at her own pun.

"Seriously ?" Shadow groaned at her terrible pun.

I glance at my watch on my wrist and that's when my soul started to race a bit faster.

'It's already 11:00 ?! Does time fly by that easily when I'm distracted ?!' I silently scream in my mind.

It was almost time...

"E-Excuse me for a minute guys, I gotta go find Dream real quick." I said, standing up.

"Are you ? Or are you just trying to escape from hearing more of Mid's terrible puns at the moment ?" Hate said teasingly, earning a death glare from Midnight.

"My puns are NOT horrible Hate. You're just jealous." She growled.

"They are."

"Are not."

"They are !"

"Are not !"

"THEY ARE !"

"ARE NOT !"

"Alright assholes, shut the fuck up already before you two make a scene." Shadow said, agitated.

I laugh a bit before heading out of the room to go look for my positively and happy brother, ignoring Hate and Midnight's bickering on the other room I was previously in.

And after four minutes of looking, I finally found him in a corner, talking with Cross.

"Dream !" I called out, a bit out of breath, but just enough for the two of them to turn around and look at me.