[[ Chapter 18 ]] Classic To The Rescue

{ HeEeEeEeEeYyY- I'm BaCk and I'm still alive after a trip to the dentist and having my teeth get pasted (pasta in Visayan) from having cavities thank you for asking- And I want to thank you all for getting me 55+ followers and to thank you how much reads this book has gotten like 6K+ and to especially thank the following peeps that helped me with ideas and shared theirs for this chapter :

xzfvcxaefZ
sdinosdwaour
user588452488929

Thanks to you my fellow readers for sharing your ideas to help me with this chapter ! I love you all so much ! (no homo) And I'm so sorry for not updating for so long enjoy the chapter !!! ÙwÚ

-TKS 💜 }

• 3rd Person's P.O.V. •

Killer and Outer stopped their conversation when they had heard a loud and maniacal laughter that came from the group of willows behind them and broke  throughout the quietness of the night.

"W-what was that ?!" Outer asked Killer, stuttering in fear. But before Killer could say anything, something shot up from behind a willow and grabbed Killer and making Outer gasp in shock, making him squeal in surprise and look down at the object that wrapped around his waist that made his eye sockets widen at the realisation of what it was...

It was slimy, black, and goopy tentacle that wrapped around his waist, lifting him up into mid air... And Killer knew who it exactly belonged to...

His thoughts were corrected when a figure in black had appeared in front of them and had goopy tentacles on his back and one was holding Killer.

"KILLS !" Outer shouted in terror, looking up at him and trying to grab his hand.

"OUTER RUN !" Killer shouted back in fear of what Nightmare might do to his friend.

Nightmare growled lowly and brought Killer who was in the grasp of one of his tentacles closer to him and glared at Outer with a look of bloodlust and hatred.

Outer growled back and went into his fighting stance, his one eye socket glowing bright sky blue with magic and glared back at Nightmare.

"LET KILLER GO NIGHTMARE !" Outer shouted, launching an attack of bones towards the goop covered skeleton, who expertly dodged all of them like it was nothing at all.

Nightmare chuckled darkly. "Why should I ? You're hanging out with someone under MY property. And that doesn't seem right to do now ain't it Outer ?" Nightmare lashed, pure venom in his voice and words.

Killer, hearing Nightmare saying and claiming that he is HIS property, had blushed a bright red.

But in the other hand, that just made Outer confused and even more mad. The fact that Nightmare had called Killer; his friend, his property, just didn't sound right at all.

"HE ISN'T YOUR PROPERTY ! HE BELONGS TO NO ONE ! YOU CAN'T JUST CLAIM HIM AS YOUR PROPERTY !!!" Outer shouted angrily, summoning two gigantic Gaster Blasters behind him, commanding them to blast Nightmare.

Nightmare smirked darkly and teleported away from the blast with Killer still in his tentacles and reappeared behind Outer and raised a sharp tentacle to impale him.

Killer gasped in fear. "Nightmare NOOOO !!!" He screeched. He couldn't do anything but stay helpless in Nightmare's tentacles. All he could do was watch and hope that his friend will be fine.

But just as Nightmare's tentacle could penetrate into Outer, a bone flew through it, hitting and cutting off Nightmare's gooey tentacle, making Nightmare hiss in pain.

"Ya know bud, it ain't nice to BACKstab others like that." A new voice said, chuckling.

All three skeletons turned to look at where the direction of the voice came from.

There stood Classic Sans, just a few feet away from them, his one eye socket glowing bright blue magic. It seems that he was the one who sliced Nightmare's tentacle.

"Classic ?!" Outer exclaimed.

Nightmare growled lowly but then grinned. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the original~ Nice seeing you here Classic, but ya know it's not right to interrupt fights that don't include you."

Classic just shrugged and chuckled. "Nah, I'm just here to stop ya from hurting Outer and Killer here." And with that, Classic's eye sockets darkened.

Classic trusts Killer because he knew that Killer was nice and that he and Outer were friends. He never seen Killer try to hurt Outer so it was fine by him. Any friend of Classic's (cRuSh-) is a friend of his.

"And I suggest you leave them alone."

Nightmare rolled his pinprick. Like he was gonna get scared over that kind of threat. But sensing discomfort coming from Killer made him feel a bit... Guilty and bad... But just for a moment before he brought his attention back at Classic.

"You're an asshole." Nightmare spat quietly. Outer growled quietly and summoned a bone and was about to strike Nightmare with it.

But Nightmare had quick reflexes and flung the bone back to Outer, hitting his left arm. Outer let out a pained cry.

"OUTER !!!" Both Killer and Classic screeched.

But before Classic could attack, Nightmare had already vanished into a inky black puddle that his tentacles and goop created and disappeared into the ground with Killer still in his other tentacle.

Classic groaned and quickly rushed to Outer's aid and began healing him using his magic.

"Ya alright Outer...?" Classic asked, looking up at the injured  skeleton with worry, his eye socket burned with healing magic.

Outer nodded and smiled at him. "I'm fine Classy." Classic blushed a bit at the nickname and so did Outer.

Classic had finished healing Outer's wound. "Damn it. Nightmare's gonna pay for this..." Classic growled.

Outer shook his head which made Classic confused. "Don't Classy."

'Nightmare just hit him, and he doesn't show any signs of anger about it...?' Classic thought.

"But why ? He hit you with a bone !" Classic protested. Outer jus smiled.

"I think I know why he did that." Outer responded, making Classic even more confused.

There was just something Outer knew that Classic didn't. Something Outer suspected from Nightmare's strange actions and behaviour towards Killer and when he's interacting with other people close to him.

Outer laughed and explained to Classic about the whole thing and his suspicions about Nightmare's behaviour towards Killer. Classic nodded, listening and understanding.

"So... The Prince of Negativity likes him ? That explains a lot..." Classic smirked.

Looks like Outer and Midnight thought of the same thing after all...

{ This doesn't make any sense does it ? I'm sorry if it doesn't. I just placed ideas of those who helped me all together to write this one down. If you wanna ask and let me explain, just comment down or message me. And about my other NightKill book, I'll update it sometime later. Bai my lovely Shippers ~

-TKS 💜 }