[[ Chapter 7 ]] Don't Let Him Know

Dust's P.O.V. •

It has been over 30 minutes since we've split up with our assigned pairs. Mine was Horror.

We've been looking all around some places that were near us, but there was still no sign of the Star Sanses.

That was, until we heard voices.

I nudged Horror, who was looking at his blood stained axe.

"Yow dude, I think there's someone in that direction. I can hear voices coming from there." I then pointed to the direction I heard.

Horror nodded. "Let's go check it out then." Then we ran to that direction, the voices getting louder and clearer each step we took.

We reached a huge tree ; A willow tree I think. How'd I know about its name ? Well. Killer told me about it and showed me a picture of it on his phone.

I asked him where he got the picture and he said that it was an image he found from UnderNet or something

Horror and I heard people talking there so we hid behind the tree's huge bark to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Wowie ! The universe here is wonderful ! It was an amazing idea to bring us here Ink !!!"

Blueberry.

"See ? What did I tell you guys ?"

Ink.

"Outertale really is so peaceful..."

Dream.

...

Me and Horror looked at each other and we only had one thing to say in our minds as we grinned evilly.

'Jackpot.'

We quietly teleported to where Nightmare and Killer were.

"Boss, we found them."

• Night's (Nightmare) P.O.V. •

I was about to say something to Killer but Dust and Horror interrupted us by teleporting in front of us.

I was getting a little irritated about the disturbance, but was pleased with the news.

An evil grin made its way to may skull after Dust and Horror said that they found the Star Sanses.

"Where are they ?" I asked.

"They are on the island with willow trees. Right next to the crystal river. Me and Dust overheard them talking there." Horror explained.

"Get Error and Cross. We'll meet you there, but remember to stay hidden." They nodded and teleported to get the other two.

I turned to Killer, who was looking a bit nervous. About what ? He noticed me looking at him and immediately looked away.

"What's wrong Kills ?" I asked. He just shook his head (or skull). He's really acting up since this morning.

• Killer's P.O.V. •

As soon as Horror explained to us the Star Sanses' location, I started to become nervous.

The Island of Weeping Willows (aka their location) was where Outer and I hung out last night. What if they see Outer ??? They might try to attack him !

I can't let that happen to my friend !

My nervousness must've been too obvious to notice because I caught Night staring at me. I looked away, embarrassed.

"What's wrong Kills ?" He asked.

Did he... Just called me Kills...?

I shook my head (Or sKuLl), still refusing to look at him, as I could feel my cheeks heat up.

It could either be one of the two reasons : Reason 1 : I was blushing from embarrassment. Or Reason 2 : Because of the nickname 'Kills' that Night called me- AND- He never, NEVER, calls me that.

I just shook my skull. "I'm fine."

I hear him sigh. "Let's just go." And he grabbed me with his tentacle by my waist and we teleported to Willow Tree Island.

I have a really bad feeling about this...