Robbie and Chase ~ Stabby Eyeball

Robbie gently hugged Sam as he looked out the window in the living room. Sam cuddled in his arms and looked out as well.

Robbie sighed. The day was nearly over and the zombie didn't do anything to pass the time. Sam kept him company while the other egos were going about their day.

"Hey, Sam?", Robbie spoke, looking down at the green eyeball. "What...do you do...for fun?"

Sam looked off to the side for a moment before wiggling out of Robbie's grasp. He hopped over to the couch and bounced on the cushions.

Robbie watched the eyeball for a while, not very fond of bouncing on the couch. "Anything...else?"

Sam stopped bouncing and hopped off the couch, going toward the kitchen. He climbed onto the counter and went near some knives.

Robbie got worried and quickly stood up. "Be careful...!"

The green eyeball slowly looked at Robbie as his tail grabbed a knife. The zombie didn't know what Sam was planning, but didn't like it.

Sam made a sound, like a hiss, and hopped over to Robbie. The zombie watched him with a bit of fear in his eyes, but didn't budge.

A couple seconds later, Chase came downstairs, listening to some music. When he saw Sam with a knife, he quickly scooped the eyeball into his hands and snatched the knife away.

"Well, looks like someone's going through a phase...", Chase said with a small smile.

Sam made a hissing sound again and tried to hop away, but Chase held Sam by his tail. Chase put the knife on the counter and studied the green eyeball.

"Anti probably did something to you...", he spoke.

"Is he...okay...?", Robbie asked, walking up to them.

Chase looked at him and smiled. "He'll be fine. Just need to give him to Henrik..."

Sam hissed again, but sounding a bit like a shriek. Chase and Robbie jumped a little.

"Are you...sure...he's alright?", the zombie questioned.

Chase headed over to the stairs. "I guess we'll only find out through Henrik."

Sam tried to wiggle out of Chase's grasp, but then gave up. Robbie lightly petted Sam to calm him down.

After a while of being in Henrik's room, Sam ended up winding down and falling asleep. Robbie sighed as he looked at the sleeping eyeball.

Chase and Robbie soon left the room, leaving Sam with Henrik.

Chase took off his cap and placed it on Robbie's head. Robbie looked at him, a bit confused.

"No need to worry too much about Sam," Chase said. "He'll be okay."

The zombie smiled a bit and fixed the cap on his head. "Thanks..."

"No problem," Chase replied as he headed off to his room.