Henrik, Robbie, Marvin ~ Stitchy Situation

Henrik and Marvin stared at the several body parts that were laid on the table. Henrik then looked over at Robbie's head with concern in his eyes.

"How did zhis even happen?", Henrik asked the head.

"Slipped...", Robbie's head replied.

Marvin gave him a confused look. Henrik looked at Robbie's body- missing his arms, legs, and head.

"Mutter Gottes...", Henrik mumbled before motioning to Marvin to get a needle and thread.

"Even though you're a zombie and can't feel pain, you need to be more careful," Henrik spoke to Robbie as he placed his head on a small platform and elevated it so Robbie can see the operation.

Marvin came back with a needle and black thread. Henrik thanked him and moved Robbie's left leg to his body.

Henrik put a mask over his mouth and nose and prepped up the needle. He started stitching up Robbie's leg to his body, being gentle even though Robbie doesn't feel a thing.

When the doctor finished sewing, he asked Robbie to test his leg's reflexes. His leg moved up and down, along with bending inward. Henrik smiled a bit and started stitching up the zombie's other leg.

Marvin started a conversation with Robbie and did a few tricks. Robbie smiled a bit and tried to applaud him, but ended up slapping Henrik in the face with his left arm.

Henrik looked at Robbie and huffed a bit. The zombie apologized and Marvin tried not to laugh.

When Henrik stitched up Robbie's right arm, the zombie tested it out, feeling better now that almost everything is put back together. Henrik gently picked up Robbie's head and placed it in its spot.

He stitched it up and gently sat Robbie up. Robbie slowly moved his head around and smiled at Henrik.

"Thank you, Henny," Robbie said and hugged him.

Henrik blushed a bit at the nickname and hugged the zombie. "Be more careful next time."

Robbie nodded and Marvin patted the zombie's head.