~Laundry Day~

"So, who's doing the laundry today?", Henrik asked everyone around the table.

Everyone went quiet and continued eating their breakfast. Jackie was slowly panicking as his eyes were darting between each ego at the table. Robbie hardly knew how to do the laundry, but he knew it wasn't his turn; he did it last week with some help.

"Don't make me check zhe chart if you all don't fess up," Henrik threatened, looking at every ego carefully.

Chase shifted a bit in his seat, slowly eating his food. Marvin tried not to make eye contact with Henrik so he doesn't suspect anything. Anti and Jameson started a conversation to take their minds off of the laundry.

Henrik sighed, "Jesus Christus, leute..."

He then got up from his chair and headed over to the fridge. Everyone else except Robbie started silently freaking out, not ready to hear their name be called.

The doctor looked at the calendar on the fridge. He checked the day and searched for it on the calendar. He then turned to the egos at the table, who immediately turned back to their empty plates.

Henrik smiled a bit and said, "It's Jameson's turn zhis week."

Jameson jumped a bit and nodded. He stood up from his chair and took his plate to the trash can. Everyone else took a sigh of relief that it wasn't their week.

"Alright, bring the laundry down, guys," Henrik told them.

Jackie grumbled as he went to his room. He knew his suit needed washing, but he practically lived in it. He gathered his laundry and headed downstairs, some socks dropping along the way.

Marvin made all his laundry disappear to the laundry room, including his outfit and cape. He took off his mask and went to the bathroom to clean it himself.

Robbie sighed and took off his everyday outfit and looked at it. Some holes were on the sides of his shirt and it looked really old. He took his outfit downstairs to the laundry room.

Anti glitched to his room and put all of his black shirts and pants- that are all over the room- into a pile. He put his underwear in the pile as well and crossed his arms. The glitch picked up the pile and headed downstairs. He stepped on something and flinched a bit. Anti looked down and raised his leg to see a white sock. He growled and kept walking down the stairs.

Chase took his pile to the laundry room, seeing some random socks on the stairway and picking them up. He hummed a tune when he entered the room and placed his pile on the floor.

Henrik took his lab coat and his other outfits in his arms. He headed over to the laundry room, hoping everyone else's piles were there. When he walked into the room, he saw Jackie and Robbie there in nothing but underwear.

"Was zum teufel, Jackie and Robbie?!", Henrik said. "Put some clothes on!"

"I'm not leaving without my suit!", Jackie argued, crossing his arms.

Robbie nodded in agreement, waiting for his outfit.

Henrik sighed. "Alright, but don't get in Jameson's way."

Right then, Jameson walked in with his pile of clothes.

"Can my clothes go first?", Jackie asked the dapper.

Jameson smiled and nodded, putting the hero's clothes into the machine.

Jackie and Robbie watched the clothes spin inside the washing machine. Robbie found it mesmerizing as the clothes swirled around.

After a while of washing and drying clothes, Jackie and Robbie happily took their clothes to their own rooms. Jameson smiled as they left the room and continued the laundry.

 Jameson smiled as they left the room and continued the laundry